• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Purr vs Mainers

scottmac

Suspended
Ok this time its a must win. Only inside the 6 by 4 points and 2 games in front of the orange c**ts and 1 game in front of WU. No need to recreate the wheel but we need to go hard on the press and run back in transition. If they are going to sit back we need to go at them and just accept that we will be out on our feet trying to chase any counter they get. I hope we are all attacking (within reason) and showing that we are better than them.

And.........

It's time for Nizzy. Left foot to the corner. FTW. Mariners go wild.

Forum Phoenix

Ok this time its a must win. Only inside the 6 by 4 points and 2 games in front of the orange c**ts and 1 game in front of WU. No need to recreate the wheel but we need to go hard on the press and run back in transition. If they are going to sit back we need to go at them and just accept that we will be out on our feet trying to chase any counter they get. I hope we are all attacking (within reason) and showing that we are better than them.

And.........

It's time for Nizzy. Left foot to the corner. FTW. Mariners go wild.

Agree on all fronts. I think/hope this is the game we get our intensity back and up our fight. Nigro is our biggest weakness and we need to move the ball faster and not rely on OIlly as much. When they try and smother our distribution I love it when Ruon carries or just hits those 30 metre straight passes.

When they press and don’t have their back 5 set, keep Matty and Kuol high and play direct I reckon,

The breaks and stop start nature of this season sucks as a fan, looking forward to a game again.

Big Al

Agree on all fronts. I think/hope this is the game we get our intensity back and up our fight. Nigro is our biggest weakness and we need to move the ball faster and not rely on OIlly as much. When they try and smother our distribution I love it when Ruon carries or just hits those 30 metre straight passes.

When they press and don’t have their back 5 set, keep Matty and Kuol high and play direct I reckon,

The breaks and stop start nature of this season sucks as a fan, looking forward to a game again.
Must play Miller over Nigro because he can physically handle Joey Champness. Nigro had a horrible time against him.

Miller has been pressing hard to play and while nigro has been good and got the assist he was poor s the game went on against MV

Last edited:

Huddo

We are but this game will be game no2 of the suspension which is what it is hoped to get it reduced to so would be out anyway.

It’s Jets away we are hoping to get him back via reduced sentence
When's the MRP convene?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

We are but this game will be game no2 of the suspension which is what it is hoped to get it reduced to so would be out anyway.

Honestly thought Traore's was worse and he only copped 1 week. f**k the MRP. Mikey obviously skimps on his bribes

Pirate Pete

So, we're only trying to get it down from 3 to 2 then?
Bit much to hope they'd change it to one I suppose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami