• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

true believer

Dire pitch and dire game as a spectacle but good result.Perhaps lucky with non penalty decision but good on the ref( he must have been told Grant is a SFC player and Arnie ex SFC coach and VAR always favours SFC-that's why he took a long time to make his decision as needed translating).

Taggart is crap-Duke looked a lot better as the CF though he came on when the Vietnam defenders were tiring.
yeah nah. taggart is a class act . you don't become top score scorer in the J-league because you're rubbish

edit sorry k-league

Last edited:

true believer

Going to need to be on for that one. They held the Saudi's to 1-0 overnight and showed plenty of willingness to counter hard and fast against Japan. Vietnam broke a few times but Oman will be looking to be more aggressive than that.

I dont blame Taggart for the effort last night. IMO the problem was behind him, Rogic & Mabil both had pretty poor games and as a result there was little attacking service. How both managed to avoid being hooked despite being gassed is beyond me.
i though mabil was ok . i'd rather play hrustic at 10 than rogic .
albeit that was a world class goat track .

turbo

i though mabil was ok . i'd rather play hrustic at 10 than rogic .
albeit that was a world class goat track .
I was giving Mabil a wrap coming in and what I saw of China he looked great. It just wasn’t working for him last night unfortunately.

sydmariner

Back to Doha we go

turbo

Oman will be tough, they've shown a bit on the counter and will go quickly and often if given the chance. Wont want to get caught out with Souttar up high on set pieces.

FFC Mariner

We know Oman will have 11 diving, rolling timewasters behind the ball - desperately hoping for the breakaway or set piece.
Happily take 2 draws in this series

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami