• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

booney

Rogic the standout so far.I like Karacic-works well with Boyle.Leckie doing OK and come on it is King's debut game so give him some slack-he has also put in some good work.

Huddo

I don't think there's been enough press from Vietnam to question negative players.
Leckie is pressing but isn't achieving much.
Irvine was questionable again aswell

true believer

Rogic the standout so far.I like Karacic-works well with Boyle.Leckie doing OK and come on it is King's debut game so give him some slack-he has also put in some good work.
i've always disd rogic . but he proved me wrong tonight

Last edited:

Huddo

Irvine shit
Mooy shit
Leckie, all sizzle no stake.
Degeneck looks like a player who hasn't played in months.

Mcgree, and goodwin may come in.

Arnie won't change to much vs oman, but has to look at it for the last 2 matches.

booney

We did have a flat patch in the first 25 minutes of 2nd half but really Ryan had to make one save

Apart from the first twenty five minutes of the second half we were in control.Ryan had to make one save-some luck but he was well positioned.Vietnam put up a good show and were pretty physical so good test for the Socceroos.

Well taken goals by Goodwin and Mcgree.

Insertnamehere

That was fun. Vietnam came to play and were better than 4-0. Japan and Saudi gonna smash us. Who do we play in the playoffs as the 3rd ranked?

Tevor

That was fun. Vietnam came to play and were better than 4-0. Japan and Saudi gonna smash us. Who do we play in the playoffs as the 3rd ranked?
Yeah even Archie knows we are pushing poo up a steep hill to qualify after that performance. Saudi away for our last game is not a great position to be in. Crucial we do Japan at home but need to put away Oman or it’s all over.

Ironbark

Sometimes in sport you see teams play up or down to their opponent. I felt like there was some of that tonight.
Credit to Vietnam for that 25min burst, they did themselves proud.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred