• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

true believer

This is not how a modern number nine plays and certainly not how Arnie uses a nine. The old school Viduka of dropping back to receive the ball with your back to play went more than a decade ago.

And if you think McLaren just stands around in the box waiting for the ball then you haven’t watched him play. It takes an incredible amount of skill and anticipation to find space in the box as a professional in the A-League. McLaren is never static and he can finish with both feet. Something Cummings is struggling to emulate.
absolutely .he's in my fantasy team . but i just love the name mctappin

scottmac

Suspended
How's the shite cumdog copped. Just bullshite. Can't believe kalack has the nads to call out another national team player after his performances.
Also calling Arnold out for favouring ccm when we've provided the last 3 WC caps. WTF. We played a 451 in defence what did they expect of the cumdog who needs another front man?

Last edited:

scottmac

Suspended
Anyway, against Tunisia. I think Arnold was selecting players at the end that he was happy not to play against the team we want to win against. Imagine trying to play cumdog as one up front......... who does that???

FFC Mariner

Anyway, against Tunisia. I think Arnold was selecting players at the end that he was happy not to play against the team we want to win against. Imagine trying to play cumdog as one up front......... who does that???
Not a dumb move as a deep 9.
Especially if Arnold plans to attack down the flanks.
It will be McTap in I guess

Gazza 13

Great result for us and I’ll take it. All we need now is at minimum a draw against Denmark and we’re through unless somehow France lose to Tunisia, in that case we’ll have to be Denmark but I doubt
that’ll have to happen. ??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami