• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1: Mariners v [I was going to make a joke about their life, but life beat me to it] Scum

LFCMariners

Hopefully not a bad omen for the rest of the season. I can't remember the last time a game was cancelled for weather. Also potentially one less game with Garang.
I recall a home game against the Jest in early 2010 that was postponed due to wet weather. At the time CCM were on this awful losing streak (it was Lawrie's last season in charge) and the spoon was looking a real threat.

In the mid-week re-match, CCM beat the Jest 3-0. There was also a game against GCU in Robina later that same year that kicked off but was abandoned after 10 minutes because the ball was bogging in the water on the pitch and also rescheduled. CCM won the re-match 3-1.

FFC Mariner

I recall a home game against the Jest in early 2010 that was postponed due to wet weather. At the time CCM were on this awful losing streak (it was Lawrie's last season in charge) and the spoon was looking a real threat.

In the mid-week re-match, CCM beat the Jest 3-0. There was also a game against GCU in Robina later that same year that kicked off but was abandoned after 10 minutes because the ball was bogging in the water on the pitch and also rescheduled. CCM won the re-match 3-1.
Did a certain Brady Smith play in the rescheduled scum game? I think he did

LFCMariners

I knew the game yesterday would get called off as soon as I saw vision of the pitch while watching the telecast at CCLC pre-match.

Ended up kicking on at Terrigal beer garden with some friends and later in the night, who should rock up but Jacob Moresche? My mate was talking to him and (picking up on the accent, with the confidence of a few pints under my belt) I greeted him and asked what part of South America he was from, in Spanish. I then discovered he's from Brazil.

I guess I tried?

PatientMariner

And Vuka was sent off and replaced by Matthew Trott as another outfield player had to go off( can't remember who that was).
Petrovski if I remember correctly ?‍♂️
Trott was awful!

If I remember correctly the Gold Coast replay game was when Arnie decided to play a bunch of youth boys and Amini and Duke scored, could be wrong on that one!

Forum Phoenix

The shame of it is if the game was scheduled for almost any other timeslot this weekend it would have gone ahead - but now it's one less game for Kuol for us, and one less game for he and Cumdingo to state their cases before the world cup
Is Cummings injured? Being protected?

Otherwise don't understand why the new NT member who Monty has always put huge wraps on would not be starting?

Corsair

Is Cummings injured? Being protected?

Otherwise don't understand why the new NT member who Monty has always put huge wraps on would not be starting?
There was some talk of a minor injury, I think someone said he was on light duties at training.

Maybe you don't want to risk your star players in torrential conditions against the coward elbow crew. 1 game suspension. Keep an eye on the bias again this season...

Last edited:

Wombat

Picked up a shoulder injury while on Socceroos duty. Apparently it popped out and back in.
Pufft........soft. Send him over to East Gosford Thai Massage for a shoulder crack. We will fix him up and i'll bring the pads over Andy Benal style but teach him the dark arts of elbows. Set him up on two levels. A Jock can't always just rely on the head butt.

midfielder

Mods and other with influence....

Twas at work on Friday and a local football player early 50's .... was annoyed as he could not find the squad on the Mariners homepage... I showed him is was down the bottom in tiny writing... he thanked me and I then said if you wanta know about the squad use this site...

Told him the address gave him a quick run down of the site... he loves it.... and I am sure will be a regular and hopefully will tell others...

Got me thinking I wonder how many new mariner fans are unaware of this site ... so maybe the Mariners could find some way of promoting the better social media platforms...

marinermick

Mods and other with influence....

Twas at work on Friday and a local football player early 50's .... was annoyed as he could not find the squad on the Mariners homepage... I showed him is was down the bottom in tiny writing... he thanked me and I then said if you wanta know about the squad use this site...

Told him the address gave him a quick run down of the site... he loves it.... and I am sure will be a regular and hopefully will tell others...

Got me thinking I wonder how many new mariner fans are unaware of this site ... so maybe the Mariners could find some way of promoting the better social media platforms...

I am happy with the calibre of conversation on this forum. Certainly don’t want it to become a normie haven with moronic comments and inane posts.

Call me selfish but there are plenty of other social sites, like Central Coast United Supporters page, where people can have robust conversations on whether CR7 might be a legitimate purchase for the Mariners.

Allreet?

I am happy with the calibre of conversation on this forum. Certainly don’t want it to become a normie haven with moronic comments and inane posts.

Call me selfish but there are plenty of other social sites, like Central Coast United Supporters page, where people can have robust conversations on whether CR7 might be a legitimate purchase for the Mariners.
Ooh "calibre of conversation"... lah di f**king da your majesty!

FLAME WAR!!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami