• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 5 - CCM vs Carl Robinson's last chance.

scottmac

Suspended
Really interested in the team WSW are going to put out. They'd be hard pressed to only give Rodwell 1 week after a scare especially with his history. I think he's the difference. If he plays I think Boz needs to hit him and hit him hard. Take a yellow. Then Rowles needs to hit him hard. Then Hall needs to hit him hard. Then the f**king water boy needs to hit him hard. ?
So what I'm saying is we need to be strong in this one.

Corsair

Really interested in the team WSW are going to put out. They'd be hard pressed to only give Rodwell 1 week after a scare especially with his history. I think he's the difference. If he plays I think Boz needs to hit him and hit him hard. Take a yellow. Then Rowles needs to hit him hard. Then Hall needs to hit him hard. Then the f**king water boy needs to hit him hard. ?
So what I'm saying is we need to be strong in this one.
If we're doing hard hits, Miller.

Forum Phoenix

If we produce an opening 30 mins like we did against the smurfs we will destroy APIA.....and/or WSW

Hopefully we don't get some deadshit hopeless ref... it's not that same clown again is it?
The thing about Sydney though is they let us play football. The fire chickens and Wolves didn’t - and the refereeing allowed them to really capitalise on playing physical. I expect APIA will take a leaf out of their book.

Be good to put goals on them early and drain some spirit/hope. Otherwise we’ll need smart heads to rule and weather the storm. No brain snaps from our more emotional players like Birra and Miller etc.

We also don’t want injuries. They won’t care. Not expecting an easy match at all.

scottmac

Suspended
The thing about Sydney though is they let us play football. The fire chickens and Wolves didn’t - and the refereeing allowed them to really capitalise on playing physical. I expect APIA will take a leaf out of their book.

Be good to put goals on them early and drain some spirit/hope. Otherwise we’ll need smart heads to rule and weather the storm. No brain snaps from our more emotional players like Birra and Miller etc.

We also don’t want injuries. They won’t care. Not expecting an easy match at all.
I'm thinking their going to have to weather the storm. The confidence that Sydney win should bring could see us press very high and look for cheap turnovers. I can't see WSW being that successful in a high press because they haven't really executed it yet. They tend to try and build slowly and trust their ball skills to get through. If we can really press them, along with a few hard challenges, it could frustrate them into cheap turnovers and give us plenty of possession in their half.
This could be genius analysis or a dream I had last night. We'll find out tomorrow. ?

Allreet?

The energy, combinations and enthusiasm we showed last week... if we can muster 90% of that this week we win comfortably. I don't think Wanderers can match us the way we're going and in fact, I expect us to have grown in confidence from that performance and be even better.

3 - 0 to the good guys with Moresche and Urena to score.

scottmac

Suspended
Very hot tomorrow, humidity in the eighties and a 5pm kickoff. Doubt we will be able to press with the intensity we did against Sydney.
Yeah, forget that you southerners can't handle heat. I used to be like that. Then I evolved, you'll be able to ask Brizrecky about in in a year or 2. ?

true believer

very dangerous game . i think they'll hang 10 men off the bar for the first half.
then when we've starting to think about tuesday hit us .

scottmac

Suspended
If Beni is fully fit, then Muller can't get the first sub wing spot and if he even gets on he'd want to be able to run like Mcarthyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does because that's the guy that will sit because of him. Unless he replaces a striker.
Can anyone see him going central?
Can see Mcarthyyyyyyyyyyyyy starting on Tuesday now.

priorpeter

If Beni is fully fit, then Muller can't get the first sub wing spot and if he even gets on he'd want to be able to run like Mcarthyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does because that's the guy that will sit because of him. Unless he replaces a striker.
Can anyone see him going central?
Can see Mcarthyyyyyyyyyyyyy starting on Tuesday now.
Jeez I’m glad someone has nearly finally got the correct spelling of McCarthyyyyyyyyyyyyy tbh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami