• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SA Diving Champions aka Goodwin’s Gargoyles Vs The Good Guys aka Monty’s Mariners

Ozhammer

Just realised that I can’t seem to find a match day thread for tomorrow night’s game, so I thought someone had better start one quick smart.

Great news that Triantis hasn’t been rubbed out through suspension and if DWH has gotten over whatever his issue was last weekend, we could be heading down there at full strength.

Whilst Coopers is never an easy place to go, the boys should travel with a high level of confidence off the back of their recent run of results.

Hopefully Clough and Ibusuki will still be out and the APL won’t appoint Elder as the local stooge to ref the game.

Discuss :popcorn:

sydmariner

Just realised that I can’t seem to find a match day thread for tomorrow night’s game, so I thought someone had better start one quick smart.

Great news that Triantis hasn’t been rubbed out through suspension and if DWH has gotten over whatever his issue was last weekend, we could be heading down there at full strength.

Whilst Coopers is never an easy place to go, the boys should travel with a high level of confidence off the back of their recent run of results.

Hopefully Clough and Ibusuki will still be out and the APL won’t appoint Elder as the local stooge to ref the game.

Discuss :popcorn:

He hasn’t we’ve got Chris Beath.

true believer

Gee clough is the big one for them .
He's as important to them , as tulio is to us .
It's an injury you can't come back from and play 90 minutes either.
I still doubt ibusuki was out injuried last week.
I believe there is angnst in piss ant town

Last edited:

Jerem

Gee clough is the big one for them .
He's as important to them , as tulio is to us .
It's an injury you can come back from and play 90 minutes either.
I still doubt ibusuki was out injuried last week.
I believe there is angnst in piss ant town
like DHL, both waited out for Friday

Ozhammer

Big Al

So what’s everyones preferred result for tonight

Get 2nd is the priority

If we are looking like 3rd or 4th do people care which?

SFC are always dangerous against us

NIX gave us trouble and have dangerous players but are horribily out of form and would have to travel

Will City play their B team

turbo

So what’s everyones preferred result for tonight
Obviously going 2nd would be the best outcome but that's also in WSWs hands.

Of SFC & Nix I'd rather play the nix. They're still decent but inconsistent and I think SFC has a higher ceiling if they go on a run. From a neutral point of view a sydney derby elimination game next weekend would be must watch football and if we're going to see any result engineering from the APL it'll be making that happen.

Michael

Does anyone fully understand the afc cup and champ league qualification?
I know first place gets ACL, 2nd gets AFC cup. Is that it?

JackMariner

Best mate flew over to city of the diving academy with wife today. So here we go, here we go, here we go! I am off to Hawkesbury, yes the screen is larger and you can actually hear the commentary. No live entertainment, just commentary! Sorry no meal deals at night only lunchtime!

Attachments

• Mariners1.jpg
    Mariners1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Tevor

Obviously going 2nd would be the best outcome but that's also in WSWs hands.

Of SFC & Nix I'd rather play the nix. They're still decent but inconsistent and I think SFC has a higher ceiling if they go on a run. From a neutral point of view a sydney derby elimination game next weekend would be must watch football and if we're going to see any result engineering from the APL it'll be making that happen.
Or they would want them playing the two legs over two weekends. And that does not bode well for any team that may get in the way of this happening. It's terrible that we have a feeling results will be orchestrated just so the APL do not like the complete stooges they are. So much negativity on socials about the whole finals series including the Liberty A League GF on Sunday. Such a shame.

Tevor

I'll just be happy for us to get through this game without any major issues and to play well like we have the last three or so weeks. Can't help but think the Reds might have a similar idea, no suspensions and hopefully no injuries.

marinermick

I would much rather play Nix.

Sydney’s style lately doesn’t suit the way we defend, we would be more vulnerable against Sydney for sure.

Would be interesting if Perth go 2/3 goals up and Wellington loose.
Make the rest of weekend games but more interesting.

Agreed. Sydney have too many big game, finals experienced players.

Finals football is a different beast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami