• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

...so here we go

radar

Despite cheering for our sand-covered chums in W.A, stupid Jets got up 2-1, thanks to a limp goal from everyone's friend Janelle Griffiths.

...and to paraphrase Griffiths' post-match interview, here's to a victory for both Melbourne and Adelaide.

nutmeg

actually he said archie, dodd and smeltz. i'll be happy if the 1st 2 teams get up. if those 2 teams get up, then i will drink to them.

radar

nutmeg said:
actually he said archie, dodd and smeltz. i'll be happy if the 1st 2 teams get up. if those 2 teams get up, then i will drink to them.

that's what paraphrase means - I'm stealin' the feelin' and leavin' the facts behind.

Thanks for correcting me twice in one night though. :wink:

nutmeg

thats my job when i've been drinkin
radar said:
nutmeg said:

that's what paraphrase means - I'm stealin' the feelin' and leavin' the facts behind.

thats my job when i've been drinkin :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

Andy

radar said:
nutmeg said:

:D

radar

Andy said:
radar said:
nutmeg said:

:D

I'm feelin' ya

radar

nutmeg said:
radar said:
...and my drinking job is to be Captain Correcto - we make a great team.

i thought that was my job

No - your job is to be Captain Obvious.

Captainobvious1.jpg

fedelta

He probably didn't even know who the captains where from Melbourne and Wellington so he just said Archie and Smeltzy. Fool!

jaypee

The equation is this should Sydney FC fail to beat the Victory by two goals or more, or score five or more goals and win by just one, the Mariners will finish the Hyundai A-League 2007/08 in at least second position and secure a berth in the Major Semi Final playoff series.

Furthermore, should the Queensland Roar record anything other than a win away to Adelaide United, coupled with the aforementioned equation involving Sydney FC, the Mariners will claim the Hyundai A-League Premiership.

radar

jaypee said:
The equation is this – should Sydney FC fail to beat the Victory by two goals or more, or score five or more goals and win by just one, the Mariners will finish the Hyundai A-League 2007/08 in at least second position and secure a berth in the Major Semi Final playoff series.

Furthermore, should the Queensland Roar record anything other than a win away to Adelaide United, coupled with the aforementioned equation involving Sydney FC, the Mariners will claim the Hyundai A-League Premiership.

*does a happy dance*

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred