• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

So what's the deal with..

adz

Staff member
Stick around if you can, we're having a big push for people to come back and new people to come on board this season :overheadl:

Reactions: T

dibo

I'm getting pretty consistent slowness issues - I don't know what it is, but I'm getting it for this site when I'm not for any others.

adz

Staff member
Yah same, ive been having general internets issues anyway so it was hard to tell. Im checking with tech support to see if theres anything they can turn off and on again to fix it. Thanks for letting me know.

true believer

I'm getting pretty consistent slowness issues - I don't know what it is, but I'm getting it for this site when I'm not for any others.
definitely I did a cookie clean etc and that usually works .
it looks quicker now but it's 5 am . I reckon it must be windows 8 thing

dibo

And Android I presume?

Common factor is the browser - chrome. It was actually quicker under IE.

adz

Staff member
It's definitely a server thing so cookies, browser, etc. wouldn't make any difference.
Still getting more info on what happened and if there's anything I can do to prevent it going again.

true believer

what are you saying . it was an attack by the indonesans prompted by that slimy piece of shit,
Hadley . as play back for mossies poor show after the indo pre season fiasco.

dibo

Ok found out there was another server on our network that had been compromised, and was "causing a large DDoS attack", which was slowing our server down.
All sorted now (hopefully).
We getting this action again? I'm getting pretty huge slowness, including (apparent) failing to respond to button presses that then manifests as double, triple and quadruple posts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred