• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Futsal Competition 09/10 Season

Mr_Futsal

poko said:
So, then tell me how hard it is to say to people :

Your game is at 6:30.
Your game is at 7:15.
Your game is at 8:00.
Your game is at 8:45.

Gives you 45 mins for game and includes the full halves, half time and time between games. Its not fun when you rush your ass off to race home from work, get ready, race back over there...only to have to sit on your arse for 20-25 mins waiting for your game.

Its about planning. I know things happen, and really it should be planned to take into consideration of things running later, over time, injuries etc.

This is exactly what YMCA Lakehaven has been doing. though for the Opens games, the 50 minute game is fitted into a 1 hour time slot. Example : 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 kick offs. Everything is finished by 9:30. On time every week.

poko said:
Mr_Futsal said:
1) What would you expect when there aren't even any rules. If you could show me the rules, i would be quite happy. Because we sure as hell dont play by the FIFA Laws of the Game  ;)

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/developing/futsal/lawsofthegame.html

:) im a glad that you can find the FIFA Laws of the Game, but as Kareem said...

Kareem said:
what mr futsal means in regards to rules is...Niagara dont follow any official rules.
At Lakehaven they are obliged to (which is a good thing ;) ) being a FutsalNSW venue.
Where as places like Woy Woy, Niagra Park etc. can make their own variations.
Woy Woy at least gave me a copy of the variations 2 years ago when we played there...that was good!

Ranyen

poko said:
Yeah. I make an effort to park close as I can to the venue, under street lights.

I actually had a case of beer on my backseat. Really suprised that my car did get broken into!!

Jimmy

I forgot to mention that the referee was shite at lakehaven last Thursday night.
We scored at least 15-16 goals and had another clear goal disaloud.
Ref put down the result as 11-11.
It was that twat from Niagra Park.
Please get Marty back Ash.
I don't feel like paying the ref fees for that other twat.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Jimmy said:
I forgot to mention that the referee was shite at lakehaven last Thursday night.
We scored at least 15-16 goals and had another clear goal disaloud.
Ref put down the result as 11-11.
It was that twat from Niagra Park.
Please get Marty back Ash.
I don't feel like paying the ref fees for that other twat.

Did you query at the time?  Do they have electronic scoreboards there?

Even with 'FIFA laws' futsal venues, application can vary pretty wildly.....the centre I normally ref at pretty much ignores almost all of the kick-in laws, and shinpads aren't worn.  Different centres - and different refs - have vastly different interpretations on playing the ball from the ground, tackles from behind, etc etc.

Referee performance - and referee attitudes - will probably have a lot to do with the manner in which the competition is run.  I'm not sure if the venues organise their own refs or if they're organised through FNSW - I daresay the method would have an impact.

Disappointing to hear some of the comments relating to women's matches.  If those referees hate women's games that's fair enough and I don't have a problem with that opinion.  It's when that opinion leads to unprofessional, aloof or arrogant behaviour that there's a problem.

Complaining to the management may or may not yield a result.  If it's affecting you to the point that you plan on playing in another centre after the current competition, then it's worth pointing that out to management (make sure you're actually talking to somebody important; For instance, my centre has a couple of teenagers running the joint on Futsal nights) - Futsal is a business to these guys, and if they think the referees are going to lose their business then they can address it themselves (if they organise the referees), or take the complaint to FNSW (if it's organised through them, as the venue probably won't have any control over the appointment of referees).

It's a shame there isn't a clearly defined referee structure for Futsal, but when there's such a lacklustre approach to Futsal on the coast (almost nowhere to play it), there's no real surprise.

As for the time - again, take it up with management. They're not going to do anything if they don't think it's a problem. 

Ranyen

Last night was f**ked. We played a team that was mates with BOTH the refs refereeing our game. Of course we had a few calls our way, but only after I screamed out, or handball, and about 5 minutes in the second half, when the guy running the comp came over & "kept an eye on them" after I complained. But the rest of the game they were completely biased. The girls on the team we played against were like 16 years old, they didn't need the help!

typool

Very interesting game last night at Niagara Park.
We won 5-1 but a player from the opposition team punched one of our players in the face resulting in him needing stitchers.
Both players were given reds even my mate who didnt throw a punch
Terrible game but we are still undefeated

Did anyone see this last night?

Ranyen

typool said:
We won 5-1 but a player from the opposition team punched one of our players in the face resulting in him needing stitchers.
Both players were given reds even my mate who didn’t throw a punch
Terrible game… but we are still undefeated

Saw a scuffle & a red been pulled out, but wasn't sure what for. At least you remain undefeated. We have only won 1 game thanks to the refs.

We should change the thread name to Incompetent Refs @ Niagra Park.

typool

Ranyen said:
typool said:
Both players were given reds even my mate who didnt throw a punch
Terrible game but we are still undefeated

haha yep the ref's play a big part in throwing the game all over the place.
what team do u play for?

J

jiggles

We had to hang around for about 15 mins because the refs were chatting up those 16 year old girls...and then kept talking to them in the middle of our game.

I f**king hate that place with a passion.

typool

i know what u mean. i watch u girls play most weeks before we play and i watch the ref's poor Attempt  to ref. u girls play in Blue?

Ranyen

typool said:
i know what u mean. i watch u girls play most weeks before we play and i watch the ref's poor Attempt  to ref. u girls play in Blue?

Yep. There are 3 teams in blue. We played against the tight black tank tops last night (they had no boobs, I thought it was pointless).

I start boxing classes next week, other teams better watch out (apart from our other blue teams!!). There was a bottle-blonde on the team we played last night that I wanted to smack down! I can't stand females like that. Maybe I should have. She might have gotten a Red too.

typool

Ranyen said:
typool said:

Yep. There are 3 teams in blue. We played against the tight black tank tops last night (they had no boobs, I thought it was pointless).

I start boxing classes next week, other teams better watch out (apart from our other blue teams!!). There was a bottle-blonde on the team we played last night that I wanted to smack down! I can't stand females like that. Maybe I should have. She might have gotten a Red too.

yeh we are in Div 3 i think we might play u guys. whats ur teams name?

Mr_Futsal

typool said:
We should change the thread name to Incompetent Refs @ Niagra Park.

Although the title doesn't suggest it, this thread was created to promote to newly started FNSW futsal being played at YMCA Lakehaven  ;)

Though now it seem a place to complain about Niagara Park futsal and their referees  :p

typool

hahaha i think now its changed to all futsal comps  09/10
does lakehaven have 12 year old refs ?  ;D

Ally

I get to watch the Lake haven comp most weeks when Jimmy and the boys play, and I love the fact that it is being run so well.

Hopefully, next year a women's comp can be run there. The distance I need to travel is well worth it for this comp

J

jiggles

Oh forgot to mention...

On Monday one of our girls had her wallet with $80 in it, her phone, car keys and ipod stolen out of her bag. She'd taken it out of her car because of the recent break ins, in the car park.

So yeah...keep an eye on your styff! If anyone saw anything suss on Monday night, on the seat/step area, left hand side down the front...please let the CCYC know...

J

jiggles

LOL. I know hey. We didn't have a proper ref tho...maybe that's why ;-)

Lots of complaints about the team we played against tho...

Best call made against them "Nice nipples darling, but where are the rest of your tits?" LULZ.

Note to female players: If you are worried about your boobs falling out of your top...don't wear a push up bra, and wear a top that actually covers your chest.

typool

Mens Open Niagara park Undefeated TAB Sports Heroes 4 Tigers 3

TAB Sports were up 3 -0 with 3 Great goals from freakish Ourimbah 1st Grade Attacking Mid Daniel Dean.

Tigers score 3 quick goals through alot of great through balls and freakish shots from the outer.
4 minutes from time former Wyoming Star Tyzil scores on a acute angle with a left foot thunderbolt.

As the minutes count down till the end of the game the defence from Matt Rodgers and GT were amazing along with Sir Volta and his amazing reflex saves all through the match including a great penelty save.

Next week TAB Sports Heroes Vs Sccer Who's

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami