• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sun Weekly 'Marinators' article

Jeff (LouMacari)

The Marinators article in the Sun Weekly newspaper this week has got to be one of the best written articles I've seen in there Brett. Well done mate, top stuff!

PS: Can we swap the rotation so I don't have to follow Brett anymore?  :-[  LOL

Alicia

BrettTaylor__22NOV07.jpg

Deej

Well done Brett - I think having this space in the sun weekly is fantastic, to all those who have contributed so far thank you and well done!

Fingers crossed next weeks article can be a review of a Mariners Victory against Newcastle!

Jeff (LouMacari)

I'm hoping thats the case DJ, it's my turn and it would give me something to write about at least!  :-\

Congrats to Matty Simon too for wining the MOM. Reference was put in the article to the sponsor of our MOM 'Words & Pictures', but they obviously don't like giving free plugs in the Sun Weekly!  :mad:

Deej

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
I'm hoping thats the case DJ, it's my turn and it would give me something to write about at least!  :-\

Congrats to Matty Simon too for wining the MOM. Reference was put in the article to the sponsor of our MOM 'Words & Pictures', but they obviously don't like giving free plugs in the Sun Weekly!  :mad:

Yeah I noticed that too

Alicia

I think we should put it up in one of those flashing boxes on the front page of marinators.net  take out the one about the AGM or something else that's now out of date :)

Deej

Alicia said:
I think we should put it up in one of those flashing boxes on the front page of marinators.net  take out the one about the AGM or something else that's now out of date :)

I can do that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami