• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The all new EFL thread

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Tell you what ever since i got foxtel go , my appreciation for the “Championship” has expanded in leaps and bounds, inevitably I get to see games that, quite frankly, shit all over the Premier League for drama and upsets
Just this weekend I watched West Bromwich v Middlesborough which definitely had its moments BUT then last night just before the Man U v Fulham game , I watched Aston Villa v Sheffield United ...what a game ...absolutely beyond brilliant in as much as united was supposed to bollocks Villa but didn’t
Yep, digging the EFL alright

MagpieMariner

Is there a case to answer for United's 2nd being rubbed out? Difficult to see from the video, but looked like the keeper had his hands on it.

BrisRecky

Just watching Leeds v WBA ...2 mins in Leeds already scored and what a goal, 3 brommers in front of him. And he threaded the needle into top corner

BrisRecky

Indeed...I haven’t texted old mate OZBaggie yet, he might have leapt of his balcony

BrisRecky

Just watching the EFL highlights show for last week and I’ve noticed that to a game there is a empty grandstand at one end ...is it a travel thing, a price thing ?...a combo of both ?....suffice it to say...it’s an odd look on tv

BrisRecky

As relates to said highlight show i was just watching , old mate does the league 1 and league 2. Tables at the end of the show, I’m stunned by the amount of teams i recognize from when I was a Kid that are so far below the EPL now it’s no longer funny

BrisRecky

All I can say is ...f**kin Derby got a equalizer in minute 93.4...glad wombat didn’t get his bet on

BrisRecky

Just watching the highlights show....how good was Tom Kearneys goal for Fulham v Wednesday ...out of a show of a many highlights that was up there

FFC Mariner

Just watching the highlights show....how good was Tom Kearneys goal for Fulham v Wednesday ...out of a show of a many highlights that was up there
Yes and we conceded in 95th minute
Parker needs sacking before our season is ruined - useless chelsea f**k that he is

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami