• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The dreaded vote of confidence???

FFC Mariner

Albeit this is from 442, is it possible that the vultures are starting to circle over Uncle Ernie  ???

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/66794,ernie-spared-the-axe.aspx

Butcher is available so you never know :)

T

I was wondering when there would be talk of Ernie being replaced... and I heard on the radio this morning that he had the boards support. Is this his death knell??

dibo

tomorrow he'll be reported as signed on to a seven year deal with a big payrise.

Deej

I can't see him going anywhere, the loss of Fred and strong recruitment of other clubs has meant the competition is more even......plus Allsopp is just proving he had a one off year and that he really is over-rated!

adz

Staff member
dibo said:
tomorrow he'll be reported as signed on to a seven year deal with a big payrise.

good call. was trying to think back to season one if anything was said back then? I don't think we can treat it like Sydney where as soon as anyone gets mentioned in the press it means they are leaving the club ...

adz

Staff member
and someone has changed my name... too many f**kin admins on here lol

kevrenor

adz - aka computer geek said:
Definitely against the Administrators, Moderators, and Outright Computer Geeks Code of Conduct!
Punishment when caught is to recode Marinators.net in QBasic.  :vhappy:

The hierarchy of Victory are of a different ilk than the budget FC.

dibo

kevrenor said:
adz - aka computer geek said:
Definitely against the Administrators, Moderators, and Outright Computer Geeks Code of Conduct!
Punishment when caught is to recode Marinators.net in QBasic.  :vhappy:

i only ever got as far as programming 'snake'...

adz

Staff member
QBasic hey? Starting to wonder if the computer geek tag was given to the wrong person ;)
I can't even work out how to change it back  :-[

Jeff (LouMacari)

I must admit, the thought of giving Fish back his tagline of "The only gay in the village" was very tempting, but would have crossed the line of Kevrenor's mentioned 'admin etiquette'.

Rubbernose

Board support is definitely a pre-cursor to being axed, but it kinda reads to me like he's safe, for now, until such time as they're officially out of the finals race...which has gotta be all but a formality now.

He deserves to be booted imho, he has them playing aweful, gutless, boring football. In truth they're probably playing exactly the same way they have been since season one, but it's so obviously not worked this year that his complete relcuatance (inability?) to change anything must surely piss people of.

His wasteful use of Kaz alone is reason enough to suspect he's a numpty. 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred