• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Victory Fans site - offline

midfielder

I have been trying for about an hour or so to log on to Victory forum, but just get an error saying link is wrong.

For those that have not seen Victory fans forum it is fairly crude, swearing etc. But lots of calls for a long time now for coach and axe to connect.

Wondering if they have gone off the deep end tonight......................... any ideas ......why they are off line.

rosko

Maybe the 15000 or so that were calling for Merrick's head all logged on at once to continue the tirade.. Could be that we are the only team with a 'founding' coach... The others are all busy finding...

midfielder

There back on line now and the first 7 threads all calling to sack EM, I think u r right soon we will have the only founding coach.

Part_Timer

haha gold
0580338500al0.jpg

tyson

losers. they loved him when they won it. the team goes shit so they find a scapegoat.

Andy

I find it funny that the Tards actually think that Merrick will get sacked.

The guy has only just signed on for another two seasons after this one and I believe has a very good relationship with the board.

I really do think he'll be there next season and for every season until Muscat hangs up his boots and tells Gary Cole he wants the job.

FFC Mariner

Must be tought for EM, he must surely know that his successor is in his team and is just waiting.

Imagine the reaction from his media mates (Slater and that bald Griffiths) when he shafts Merrick.

They will be creaming themselves

CCM-JAM80

Fairweather fans, all too common in Australia - it seems some at Melbourne are fine exponents of that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb