• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week 1 2021/22

scottmac

Suspended
Thought I'd start a new match round thread because I've been posting other game posts here there and everywhere.

scottmac

Suspended
So 2 games up here, watching the derby, not sure who I want to win. f**king Rodwell is kitted up...... what's the odds on a first game injury? Anyone take 3 to 1 on?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
gave a cursory glance to all the games (in between watching ridiculousness and ghosts on Paramount) and I have to say , I’m yet to be impressed by a majority of the games …or I’m a byast arsehat one or the other ?….old mate with the Jedi beard at WSW was good , City we’re off their feed , as we’re smurfs and delayed ….hmm, think I’ll stick wit( the byast arsehat theory

scottmac

Suspended
gave a cursory glance to all the games (in between watching ridiculousness and ghosts on Paramount) and I have to say , I’m yet to be impressed by a majority of the games …or I’m a byast arsehat one or the other ?….old mate with the Jedi beard at WSW was good , City we’re off their feed , as we’re smurfs and delayed ….hmm, think I’ll stick wit( the byast arsehat theory
I thought the Sydney derby was good. A much higher level than the city game.

Tevor

It's been a long off season and there's a lot of rust to shake off for everyone. Like last season I hope we take advantage of it early
Totally agree, the lack of quality pre season games is obvious as well. So far for round 1. Citeh I thought did it pretty easy against the Roar however faded in the second and let the Roar get back into the game. Fitness kept the Roar in the game. Syd derby was a good game and Rodwell had a good cameo and could be a very handy pick up for them if he can stay fit. Perth v ADL, Perth should have been walloped and clearly have the worst defence so far. ADL very wasteful in front of goal. Sturridge probably not that impressed with his new team. Will watch the Vic and Wuhan game this morning. So far as expected Citeh, bling and drive byes are good teams and will be up the top. Perth could be spooners. Will be interesting to see the Victory line up with lots of new players.

Offsider

city faded again the same as last season…… made roar look better than they act were. Victory lucky to not bore the life out of fans. Wanderers still can’t buy a goal and sfc showed they’re not going to be the challenge of last year. Can’t understand how ex jets wooden spoon candidate midfielders are the answer. Perth were poor ….. Adelaide could be dangerous. Liking our chances more so far.

Tevor

Victory lucky to get away with that one, looked better when their subs came on. Western are an improved team this year with some good additions. Was a real trench warfare game so definitely not a spectacle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami