• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What's Happening to Our Forum

adz

Staff member
try clicking on the ccmfans.net board then Mark this forum as read (top right) - see if that helps?

midfielder

Agree with what most have said ... just feel that those on the other board are being a tad perish ... however if that is their call then so be it...

Hopefully we can maintain the standard as some have said and that standard will in time grow the board...

midfielder

What other forums? ;-)

I am finding I am struggling to keep up with this one!

Kev

We have another Mariners fans forum mainly populated by some posters that used to post regularly on this forum...

From what I can understand some good folk on the other forum do not like some of the good folk on this forum... so they started their own.. well that's is my understanding anyway...

I believe it is silly TBH to have two forums but respect the right of others if they wish to to form their own ... much like the home end I guess is all over the shop ...

My original idea for the thread was saying hey numbers are falling ... some to other areas like facebook etc ...BUT why spilt the forum numbers when as I see it numbers create activity bring in new members... sadly the posters on the other forum have decided not to come and talk ...

However as some have already posted we are growing again and that is not a bad thing..

dibo

Is it just me, or has the forum taken off a bit in the last month or so? Nothing compared to 2008 when it was going mental through the end of the league and through the finals, but still busier than it's been in a while.

offtheball

Certainly has! I always click view new content. Lately there has been input in up to a dozen topics in any given day. Hardly get that over four days in recent times.

adz

Staff member
The forum is definitely picking up again, still nowhere near the early season levels but that's to be expected as the novelty of a new football club has worn off a bit, and all the shenanigans that went on with the supporter groups.

Development on the rest of the site came to a screeching halt last year for various reasons, but it hasn't been abandoned.

There are some quality posts being made so a massive thanks to those that are posting!

:thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami