• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 13 Other Games

turbo

The bulls game tonight highlighted the poor state of the drainage at CCS. Terrible conditions but they still played a professional football game rather than looking like an all age game that should have been washed out.

Wombat

The bulls game tonight highlighted the poor state of the drainage at CCS. Terrible conditions but they still played a professional football game rather than looking like an all age game that should have been washed out.
Bling game was washed out at Jubilee Oval btw.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
How was Jubilee called off when it was smashing down at 2560 for the whole week nearly ...weird

Huddo

given it was close range and he was pulling the hand away I can see why it wasn't given. It's the consistency that's the issue. I'd rather see that decision given live than by VAR - but I doubt Lucas is going to give a penalty unless he's dragged screaming over hot coals to do it.

I understand this, as I stated on another forum how is this non-pen any different to the one they hit us with in RD 1 last year, vs WSW.
It is one hundred percent about consistancy, and if off field analysis can't be consistant then maybe it shouldn't exist.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yengi got booked for rolling 7 times after a foul....twat
I understand this, as I stated on another forum how is this non-pen any different to the one they hit us with in RD 1 last year, vs WSW.
It is one hundred percent about consistancy, and if off field analysis can't be consistant then maybe it shouldn't exist.
I'm still salty

turbo

given it was close range and he was pulling the hand away I can see why it wasn't given. It's the consistency that's the issue. I'd rather see that decision given live than by VAR - but I doubt Lucas is going to give a penalty unless he's dragged screaming over hot coals to do it.
He might have intended to pull away but he moved his hand from a natural, safe position we’ve seen correctly ignored and put it in an unnatural position further from his body and in to the path of the ball. It was close but it shouldn’t matter in this case where he has moved towards the ball with no valid reason.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

He might have intended to pull away but he moved his hand from a natural, safe position we’ve seen correctly ignored and put it in an unnatural position further from his body and in to the path of the ball. It was close but it shouldn’t matter in this case where he has moved towards the ball with no valid reason.
yeah...it's iffy. And yeah, pulling the hand away doesn't mean it's not a foul.

I think it should have been given - was it C&O for VAR though? Who f**king knows anymore.

But you wonder if the ref would have given it out of the box - or if it would have been given for the bigger club on the day.

true believer

You guys ! If your wearing a yellow shirt it's always given .
The refs are nearly blind they only can see yellow .thats the firechicks sin

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami