• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 20 Other Games

Huddo

Thu - 7:05pm - The Line Crossers vs the Campbelltown Heifers.

Fri - 7:35pm - the Stewies vs Wellingong Fire Chickens.

Sat - 5:05pm - Last Rung Scum vs the Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold).
7:10pm - The Carl Robinson "We're only just getting started" A-league Dream team vs 990 people United.

Sun - 4:05pm - Check the Books vs the Redcliffe Dolphins.
6:10pm - Perf vs the Line Crossers.

Wed - 7:10pm - the Redcliffe Dolphins vs CCMFC (NO MORE SUPERLATIVES UNTIL WE START PLAYING LIKE SAID SUPERLITIVES).
9:20pm - Perf vs 990 People United.

Big Al

Thu - 7:05pm - The Line Crossers vs the Campbelltown Heifers.

Fri - 7:35pm - the Stewies vs Wellingong Fire Chickens.

Sat - 5:05pm - Last Rung Scum vs the Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold).
7:10pm - The Carl Robinson "We're only just getting started" A-league Dream team vs 990 people United.

Sun - 4:05pm - Check the Books vs the Redcliffe Dolphins.
6:10pm - Perf vs the Line Crossers.

Wed - 7:10pm - the Redcliffe Dolphins vs CCMFC (NO MORE SUPERLATIVES UNTIL WE START PLAYING LIKE SAID SUPERLITIVES).
9:20pm - Perf vs 990 People United.
I think it would have been fair to simply says Roars bitch but CCMFC is a lot more family friendly

Big Al

Just about to say how good of the VAR to disregard offside because they don’t have the proper camera angles and it’s MV which helps our cause and then Bulls pull one back.

turbo

Just about to say how good of the VAR to disregard offside because they don’t have the proper camera angles and it’s MV which helps our cause and then Bulls pull one back.
Yeah that was pretty sus. I don’t understand how you can use the technology if you can’t use it reliably due to the angles or camera numbers provided.

Bulls lucky tonight, rotated the squad and came close to dropping points. Us dropping points is starting to hurt now as others avoid the same error.
Also laughable that Macarthur play Victory twice in a row, Victory have another match in between but the bulls don’t.

Tevor

I think we are a shout as well but they do own us
Well I feel we are clearly the underdogs now as Roar still have 2 games on us, we play better when we are not expected to win and the thrashing the other week only confirms they should be clear favourites for the match. I still think we may go down again unless we go back to some good counter attacking football. If we let them park the bus again it's all over. They are suspect to the counter attack however are very good at it themselves.

Big Al

Well I feel we are clearly the underdogs now as Roar still have 2 games on us, we play better when we are not expected to win and the thrashing the other week only confirms they should be clear favourites for the match. I still think we may go down again unless we go back to some good counter attacking football. If we let them park the bus again it's all over. They are suspect to the counter attack however are very good at it themselves.
But it’s now being shown blocking out counter and making is try and break you down is effective and we don’t have the players to unlock it.
Luckily the Jets are to stupid to implement it

Big Al

Come on Nix. Beat those diving cheats while doing us a favour and bring yourselves into the top 6 chaos

Big Al

Nix were all over them. Such a shame. God they're a bunch of divers.
That Yengi dive at the end was horrible. It’s so obvious because he goes stiff.

The refs have gone so soft on carding them so they keep doing it. Every team has had enough and are firing up at them.

So lucky Yengi fired it at the keeper late like Urena did. AU didn’t deserve to serve up a sucker punch like that.

Nix were a little lost without Devilla.

Can see why they got rid of Stens, all there players are excellent with the ball. I like watching the nix.

I hope they get a huge crowd when they head home and win those two games

turbo

That Yengi dive at the end was horrible. It’s so obvious because he goes stiff.
It’s obvious because he usually spends his time bullying bigger defenders then drops like a sack of potatoes at a small amount of shoulder to shoulder contact because he’s in the box.

So lucky Yengi fired it at the keeper late like Urena did. AU didn’t deserve to serve up a sucker punch like that
Adelaide should have been in front before Yengi came on or the card happened. Multiple times they had the all at feet through on goal and got tangled up/over ran it/etc

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Somebody needs to tell Alex King he's allowed to tell the VAR to f**k off.

that penalty for Jest is up there with one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.
For one, if the arm comes up because he has utterly lost balance, then it shouldn't be a foul.
Two - why did the arm come up? Because his body was affected by the opponent grabbing him. I mean, he was being fouled, and was penalised for it....that's completely absurd.

Baumjohann with an atrocious dive and King is too spineless to do anything about it, even though he saw it. King has pretty much descended to the Kurt Ams level of incompetence this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami