• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

You're Watching What Right Now???

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Netflix
the good place
Santa Clarita diet
The john wayne gacy tapes
Shumacher
+all the star treks

Amazon prime
Picard
Bosch
The Boys
+
top gear
doctor who

Yeah Yeah..i got a shit ton of time on my hands , what can i say

BrisRecky

Sensing murder …a kiwi show from the early 00’s were psychics attempt to solve murders

Man Overboard

Sensing murder …a kiwi show from the early 00’s were psychics attempt to solve murders
I havent seen it but will give it a try. I love Kiwi humour. What we do in the shadows, Seven Periods with Mr Gormsby, Flight of the Conchords anything with Taika Waititi like Hunt for the Wilderpeople etc is right up my alley

marinermick

Anyone who has Netflix “Love on the Spectrum” is a must watch. Follows autistic young adults trying to find love and relationships. Much of it is filmed in Newcastle and on the Coast. Absolutely lovely and hilarious as there is no filter.

Big Al

Anyone who has Netflix “Love on the Spectrum” is a must watch. Follows autistic young adults trying to find love and relationships. Much of it is filmed in Newcastle and on the Coast. Absolutely lovely and hilarious as there is no filter.
Was on ABC or SBS can’t remember which one but was awesome. Sometimes a bit crushing but also heart warming. Everyone deserves love

BrisRecky

I havent seen it but will give it a try. I love Kiwi humour. What we do in the shadows, Seven Periods with Mr Gormsby, Flight of the Conchords anything with Taika Waititi like Hunt for the Wilderpeople etc is right up my alley
It’s on you tube and it’s not a comedy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami