• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2010 Season - Where are you playing?

Jimmy

Kareem said:
Jimmy said:
razza said:
Do any clubs around the center of the coast (broad i know) take on just an entire all age team?

Not sure, I'd imagine any club would, can you have two teams from the same club in one league?
1) Mick did so this year- organising friends to play...and from memory, he said he had not decided where to play yet. Later on he decided Ourimbah?
2) My mates did that 3 years ago in MAA2 with Avoca. Said to Avoca we want a team, and they entered into MAA2 as Avoca2 (there was already a normal aavoca team in there).
So answer is yes!

So a more than likely answer of yes to the original question.
You could always just ring the clubs.

Ted

razza said:
Do any clubs around the center of the coast (broad i know) take on just an entire all age team?

Yes they do and will, just decide which club you prefer and contact them.

Forum Phoenix

O35's - but not sure where this year - just moved to Copacobana...
Gossie last year, but travel could now be a decider...

razza

Thanks guys. The only reason i asked was because i know Avoca wouldn't take us this year as they are only having two all age teams due to poor rego last year and their new home ground.

Hopefully another club will take us

marinermick

razza said:
Thanks guys. The only reason i asked was because i know Avoca wouldn't take us this year as they are only having two all age teams due to poor rego last year and their new home ground.

i know gosford would be welcoming

you can also try ourimbah but we have an over-abundance of AA teams and you will be stuck on the second smaller field for games

Herbs

Kareem said:
at least I dont play for Wyoming :p
(on that note, my refusal to lower my standards is annoying since I live 400m from Alan Davidson...oh well, its for a good cause ;) )

Go on, what's your story

Ted

marinermick said:
razza said:

i know gosford would be welcoming

you can also try ourimbah but we have an over-abundance of AA teams and you will be stuck on the second smaller field for games

Try Killarney mate, we don't have an AA5 team. I play AA6 and we played mainly on the large pitch last season.....

offtheball

Keeper said:
Kareem said:
at least I dont play for Wyoming :p
(on that note, my refusal to lower my standards is annoying since I live 400m from Alan Davidson...oh well, its for a good cause ;) )

Go on, what's your story

Yeah i'm interested as well Kareem. What standards would Wyoming lower?

Well run club, Premier League and reserves very succesful, 21's made the semis. McClafferty overseeing the coaching. What is your problem?

Kareem

yellow aint my colour :p
So that would lower my visual appeal!

Wyoming is just a club I can never envisage myself playing for...only against! (probably helped by the fact I played for Ourimbah)
It was a dig at Herbs- tongue in cheek!

Herbs

Kareem said:
yellow aint my colour :p
So that would lower my visual appeal!

Wyoming is just a club I can never envisage myself playing for...only against! (probably helped by the fact I played for Ourimbah)
It was a dig at Herbs- tongue in cheek!
Ha well i'm all for banter, but your not the first to have a shot at the yellow hoping you had something to say

Kareem

you guys got a great oach, and your probably the club of the decade in Grade...sppeaks for itself :(
:p

J

jiggles

Yes, teams can have 2 all age teams in the same division.

Gosford WAA5 last season had 2 teams, and we played each other...just meant less travelling...which I'm not commplaining about.

Kareem

hasbeen said:
Kareem, the most successful club on the coast is Umina ... try them.
is that really true?
or bias
I have heard that Umina have NEVER been relegated...that's a big achievement

but I'd rather go to Wyoming then go back there!
besides- i was referring to last decade...dunno about overall?

Ted

northernspirit said:
sweet as
dim and stel would be well worth holding onto

Was just informed we wont have Dim, so stel is unlikely, and they may go to Ourimbah AA5.

T

Due to snapping my right ACL at the end of last season I won't be able to play this year :( but will be coaching Gos WAA5 :)

RADINHO

Kariong U16A Probably, or might even betray them for competition rivals Terrigal U16A which a good mate of mine has already done.

hasbeen

Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem, the most successful club on the coast is Umina ... try them.
is that really true?
or bias
I have heard that Umina have NEVER been relegated...that's a big achievement

but I'd rather go to Wyoming then go back there!
besides- i was referring to last decade...dunno about overall?

Premiers in 2000, 2006 and 2008
League Champions in 2002, 2003 and 2006

BAD BULLZ

Club......Thats a tough one i'll have to think about it
Grade as high as i can without turning up to any preseason training and trials or kareeems grade especiallly if he goes wildcats :pirashoot: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

p.s VERY FKN FIRED UP I'VE GOT UNFINISHED BUISNESS :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Kareem

RADINHO said:
Kariong U16A Probably, or might even betray them for competition rivals Terrigal U16A which a good mate of mine has already done.
lol
You going to follow Anelka to Terrigal? :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred