• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

VicMariner

So.....I guess I was wrong about England then. They look strong.
The game against Belgium looks like being one to watch.

Wombat

England looked sensational but lost their shape once Kane went off.
I recouped my Nigeria loss but it cost me a $500 stake to do so.
Belguim will let us know if England are the real deal. If they can beat Belgium they can make it a long way in this tournament

Tevor

Belguim will let us know if England are the real deal. If they can beat Belgium they can make it a long way in this tournament
Not sure if it will be a proper test as Belgium have already come out saying they are fielding a B team for this one, not risking injuries and yellows. The final 16 will be the test, I don’t mind if they do well though. Seem to have a sharp Manager.

Forum Phoenix

For mine England (for the first time in a good while) and Belgium are two of the best I’ve seen in the cup and I think will do well regardless of the tie with Belgium

pjennings

goal-week-andrew-nabbout
Have a look at Quaresmaq's goal as he channels his inner Nabbout!!

https://www.a-league.com.au/video/goal-week-andrew-nabbout

marinermick

If the history of the World Cup tells us anything it is that the form in the first two games are not indicators on which team will win the World Cup.

Take Croatia for example. They have now had two outstanding games. For them to win the WC, last pool game aside, they need to produce four more outstanding games. This is a tough ask to be this consistently good.

It is the teams that build as the tournament goes on that will more likely come away with the trophy.

Big Al

If the history of the World Cup tells us anything it is that the form in the first two games are not indicators on which team will win the World Cup.

Take Croatia for example. They have now had two outstanding games. For them to win the WC, last pool game aside, they need to produce four more outstanding games. This is a tough ask to be this consistently good.

It is the teams that build as the tournament goes on that will more likely come away with the trophy.
My mate is of Cro heritage and his son is getting up and watching all the games and getting excited. He just laughs and says you have a lot to learn. We always look good until the knockout stage.

If Croatia win and we get second tonight we play each other I think.

true believer

I think belguim could win it .
So this the real deal for the poms

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred