• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 Memberships

scottmac

Suspended
Did Monty run over your cat or summat?

Asking for a friend :headbounce:
No, I love Monty. Seriously. I just don't think that him as our coach, right now, does us or his career any service. If he took an NPL side and had success over the last few years then I'd be less inclined to be negative about him being appointed but still apprehensive. I'd be excited about him as an assistant though.

Ozhammer

Ben Cahn isn’t scary at all for mine - rather, I’m excited at the prospect
I certainly like Ben but I also truly fail to see how he could be a better choice than Monty all things considered.

Their coaching experience is broadly similar but their credentials are miles apart, plus Monty knows the club inside and out. With all due respect, Ben would also be likely to struggle with managing big name players, given his standing in the game.

Now is exactly the right time to give one of our own a shot, someone who is a known commodity and not someone who will be a gamble.

Ancient Mariner

I think either Monty or Ben Cahn are equally likely. Both have strengths/weaknesses and experience/inexperience in different areas. As has been pointed out Monty knows the Club, understands top level football and has the top level ticket, while Ben has more coaching experience. I would not be upset to see either get the job.

Rising Sun

I certainly like Ben but I also truly fail to see how he could be a better choice than Monty all things considered.

Their coaching experience is broadly similar but their credentials are miles apart, plus Monty knows the club inside and out. With all due respect, Ben would also be likely to struggle with managing big name players, given his standing in the game.

Now is exactly the right time to give one of our own a shot, someone who is a known commodity and not someone who will be a gamble.
Your arguments for Monty are probably equally applicable to Hutch. Hutch hasn't got the tickets that Monty has but has a more rounded coaching apprenticeship.

Not pushing Hutch over Monty - my preference would be Monty - but if Monty wants to continue with what he is building with the Academy for now then Hutch would be my 2nd choice for head coach.

Would be a win-win if we got Cahn in there somewhere as well as either assistant or taking over the Academy teams.

Corsair

Trying to purchase a renewal...

"This was unexpected. If you were in the process of submitting payment, please check your Order History to confirm whether your purchase was successful; otherwise, please go back and try again."

Corsair

Iain the absolute legend has taken my call while he's on holidays and renewed me, in for a full season :)

Included the Paramount+ membership as well, since it's less for 12 months through the club than Kayo was for 3 months.

Already looking forward to next season, are we nearly there yet?!

Pirate Pete

I wanted to get my membership sorted.
I think it auto renewed as there's a payment to ticketek on my CC.
But I wanted to know about adding Paramount.
I was going to phone but thought there would be no one there and so I decided to leave it.
I won't bother Ian if he's on holiday.
Is Ian signed for another two years yet?

Tim

I’ve logged on to renew and there’s no option to do so. I may be missing something but would be a bit disappointed to miss out on the early bird prices would be disappointing. Any assistance would be appreciated (sorry, IT is not my strong point), cheers!!

Corsair

I’ve logged on to renew and there’s no option to do so. I may be missing something but would be a bit disappointed to miss out on the early bird prices would be disappointing. Any assistance would be appreciated (sorry, IT is not my strong point), cheers!!
Renew button is at the bottom below the membership type details, wasn't obvious at first!

Tim

Renew button is at the bottom below the membership type details, wasn't obvious at first!
Thanks, Donnie. I log into the system and it states “you don’t have any past season tickets/packages available for renewal at this time” which is a bit frustrating as my family have been members for 5 plus years. I will try and email memberships and see what happens (I don’t like to interrupt staff holidays)….

Tim

Thanks, Donnie. I log into the system and it states “you don’t have any past season tickets/packages available for renewal at this time” which is a bit frustrating as my family have been members for 5 plus years. I will try and email memberships and see what happens (I don’t like to interrupt staff holidays)….
Ian sorted me out! Very nice guy and a credit to the club!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami