• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 Memberships

Tim

Has anyone received their CCM membership packs/info yet? I thought the club said mid to end of Sept but I could be wrong? Cheers

Big Al

Still haven't got mine, waiting to see what happens with those first 3 home games before I decide 6 game or full season etc...
Yeah me to as well as waiting till we had more certainty in society with the virus and effect on household income

Tevor

Yeah me to as well as waiting till we had more certainty in society with the virus and effect on household income
I suspect you are not alone, in announcements today it seems stadiums are still capped at 5k and they can apply to have more based on Covid plans etc. Really want my old seats back this season however the club can only do so much and I understand their position. Still a while until the season starts and to our first home game so may be a late flurry of members around mid November.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami