• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

sydmariner

sydmariner

pjennings

So FFA Cup final is brought forward to 16th Oct from 30th Oct.

Assuming we still have finals then we will probably play rounds 7 - 10 from 17th December through till the first week of January. I.e. 4 weeks condensed into 3 in the hottest part of the year. Hopefully they will be player friendly times.

Essentially FFA Cup will end up overlapping the early rounds each year with the end of the NPL and the later rounds will be after the NPL with the FFA Cup the end of the season.

For the A League clubs it will mean meaningful games late in the preseason before the season begins

Last edited:

turbo

Simultaneous Saturday night games, the APL is f**king up already. They're actively reducing the amount of A league content I'm likely to watch.

Tevor

Maybe just another sly hurry up for the Council. The ramifications for the club moving the first home games is huge with reserved seating etc so I'm pretty sure the Club does not want to go through this. Interesting though and I hope it all gets sorted well before the start.

Tevor

Simultaneous Saturday night games, the APL is f**king up already. They're actively reducing the amount of A league content I'm likely to watch.
Yeah I'm not about to watch a replay on Saturday night when I will already know the score.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami