• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

BaysideMariner

I have written to council about the situation and all I am hearing is crickets. Absolutely disgraceful conduct from the start to now.

Wombat

I have written to council about the situation and all I am hearing is crickets. Absolutely disgraceful conduct from the start to now.
Time to make some phone calls!! I remember ringing Gareth Evans to abuse him over East Timor in the 80s. Not long after lil Johnnie grew some balls (once he knew there were votes in not being a duplicitous dog and the murderous Indonesian scum we had meekly stood by and watched murder innocents were dispatched with barely a whimper.

Pirate Pete

I had a bit of a rant about the cost.
My rates rising etc. Why are they doing this when they can't even do simple maintenance to the roads etc.
Also there was a problem with flooding in our area, but that's on page two. I won't post that.
Ah, no. Actually the flooding was a different rant. The council f**ked that up too.
Goodness knows how much that cost them.

Last edited:

true believer

I had a bit of a rant about the cost.
My rates rising etc. Why are they doing this when they can't even do simple maintenance to the roads etc.
Also there was a problem with flooding in our area, but that's on page two. I won't post that.
Ah, no. Actually the flooding was a different rant. The council f**ked that up too.
Goodness knows how much that cost them.

so what does that mean ?
these stooges that indebted the area are having an "in house tender" ?

i think that clown that was "appointed" by stooges in the nsw parliament .
maybe he needs to explain why the coasts only national team is being excluded from gosford stadium .

maybe this needs to taken to the members for gosford and terrigal .

interesting perhaps there could be a mock .how to vote made up .
to get a few peoples attention . notify all ccm punters on face book , tweeter etc
mail it to their offices

howtovote.png

Ads

Adelaide had a trial game it looks like.

No info on if we are allowed a trial game other than 11v11 at training?

Tevor

Adelaide had a trial game it looks like.

No info on if we are allowed a trial game other than 11v11 at training?
Yeah we need trial games and soon and also the FFA Cup would help. Surely with restrictions easing in NSW we can start trialing against the other A League NSW teams.

Pirate Pete

I’m more interested in which antivaxxers were forced to sit out. Ninko was notably absent for Sydney, Bulls squad list nowhere to be seen.
On Reddit there is a rumour Ninko hasn't been jabbed & may announce his retirement soon.
The poster also says that one of Ninko's relatives passed away after a reaction to the jab.

Here's what was said
Have heard from someone inside that ninkovic will most likely announce retirement soon if he has to get jabbed. He had a family member pass away in Serbia after a reaction to the vaccine

Also from Reddit. Supposedly these teams are the players who aren't vaccinated.

• bulls (a lot, like 8. Jordan Mutch is one of the ring leaders
  • Wanderers (4-6, Troisi is the only one I know on that list)
  • Perth (2-3)
  • Sydney (2-3)
  • victory (only 1-2 left after the Popa leas anti vax crusade)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami