• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021 FFA Cup

scottmac

Suspended
weren't we supposed to get early notice of who's in the match team by txt message? Or was that only last season?
That seems to be a Monty thing. He keeps the team info pretty tight and I'd say the guys probably don't find that stuff out early either. He's obviously got a way he wants to run things and giving us a text early shouldn't interfere with that. I don't mind finding out with every one else.

priorpeter

What's position Harry play
Steele? CM.
McCarthyyyyyyyyyy (my phone autocorrects to that now and I’m fine with it) is a winger, can play either side and have seen a bit of him at 10 as well. Big, big fan of his exploits in the academy, has scored some very well taken goals that I’ve had the privilege of calling (didn’t mean that to sound like a flex but now it does, doesn’t it? Sorry)

turbo

Monty has full faith in these youngsters and that is exactly what's needed to get a good result. These boys aren't signed for nothing. I think there's only 2 that haven't had a starting debut in the A-League.
I have no issue with handing younger players more game time or their individual quality, I do have reservations about a block of very green players and the wolves are a capable side we can’t take things for granted with.

After having seen the actual starting side I’m happier with the mix of youth and experience.

Rising Sun

Steele? CM.
McCarthyyyyyyyyyy (my phone autocorrects to that now and I’m fine with it) is a winger, can play either side and have seen a bit of him at 10 as well. Big, big fan of his exploits in the academy, has scored some very well taken goals that I’ve had the privilege of calling (didn’t mean that to sound like a flex but now it does, doesn’t it? Sorry)
Seen a few quality assists from him as well. I think he is a natural 10 who has played a lot of wing over the last couple of years to fit with the system.

Rising Sun

Getting used to a high quota of academy products in the team but by my reckoning we have 6 starters (and 3 subs) who played NPL2 this year.

scottmac

Suspended
Steele? CM.
Didn't sound like a flex, sounded like a proud dad ? especially with the auto correct at the front.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred