• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021 FFA Cup

scoober

I’ve never been to Lily’s Football Centre at Seven Hills before. Has anyone on here? It looks like a decent field for Blacktown City. Very cosy.
It’s a nice setup. Back in the day it was a grass pitch and was the best to play on. Now it’s artificial and not as good

turbo

And I doubt that Rowles and Stensness will play in this match given quarantine.
Probably right. The earliest they would be done is the 28th of July. If they left the next day (unlikely) then the best case is having them for the weekend of 14/8. It might be doable and paramount plus isn’t launching until the 11th.

AJames

Probably right. The earliest they would be done is the 28th of July. If they left the next day (unlikely) then the best case is having them for the weekend of 14/8. It might be doable and paramount plus isn’t launching until the 11th.
Weekend of the 14th makes sense for the games, week after the final 2 spots are decided and the first weekend of Paramount being live.

pjennings

Correct me if I'm wrong but currently we have 9 contracted players for our FFA Cup game against Blacktown City:

Goalkeepers:
Mark Birighitti

Defenders:
Lewis Miller
Daniel Hall
Kye Rowles

Midfielders:
Joshua Nisbet
Oliver Bozanic
Gianni Stensness

Strikers:
Matt Simon
Marco Urena

We might want to get a move on with those contracts...
Even allowing for Kye and Stens not being there the spine looks reasonably solid as long as Miller and Hall combine well.

JoyfulPenguin

9 announced contracted players...we must have signed more and being tedious about not announcing them?
I live in hope.

Assuming we are without Kye/Stens and everyone else who is uncontracted:

Birighitti
Bayliss Miller Hall Hatch
Balard Bozanic
Urena Nisbet
Simon Smylie

Bench:
Hart Arok Khoury McCarthy Cahill/Tsekenis

Would this be our side? Would we avoid a repeat of last time with this team?

marinermick

I’ve never been to Lily’s Football Centre at Seven Hills before. Has anyone on here? It looks like a decent field for Blacktown City. Very cosy.

Nice little stadium with licenced club next door.

Pitch is synthetic. We play an industry work tournament there every October. It is six a side and they can split the pitch in four using ropes and nets. They have a licenced bar on ground.

Pretty good little set up.

Insertnamehere

I live in hope.

Assuming we are without Kye/Stens and everyone else who is uncontracted:

Birighitti
Bayliss Miller Hall Hatch
Balard Bozanic
Urena Nisbet
Simon Smylie

Bench:
Hart Arok Khoury McCarthy Cahill/Tsekenis

Would this be our side? Would we avoid a repeat of last time with this team?
thats actually not terrible

Ozhammer

Even allowing for Kye and Stens not being there the spine looks reasonably solid as long as Miller and Hall combine well.
Don’t forget Ruon could also be available, assuming he has re-signed. Kye and Stens should also be in reasonable shape fitness-wise after their Olyroos games.

midfielder

Used to be called Gabbie stadium when Blacktown were known as the Blacktown Demons .... when the Great Waste of Space [GWS] moved up from Melbourne the AFL brought the naming rights of the Demons off them...

But its a great little stadium and IMO the best located stadium for both public transport car parking...

Simple directions, travel down the M1, take the North Connects, turn onto I think its the M2, travel west until you get to the Blacktown turn off, turn left off the M2, and stay on the same road roughly 2 to 3 Kls off the M2, heaps of parking at Seven Hills station just past the stadium...

BTW we have lots of history with this club in many of our best came thu this club, and Macca played for them.

sydmariner

Used to be called Gabbie stadium when Blacktown were known as the Blacktown Demons .... when the Great Waste of Space [GWS] moved up from Melbourne the AFL brought the naming rights of the Demons off them...

But its a great little stadium and IMO the best located stadium for both public transport car parking...

Simple directions, travel down the M1, take the North Connects, turn onto I think its the M2, travel west until you get to the Blacktown turn off, turn left off the M2, and stay on the same road roughly 2 to 3 Kls off the M2, heaps of parking at Seven Hills station just past the stadium...

BTW we have lots of history with this club in many of our best came thu this club, and Macca played for them.
It’s also about 15 min walk from 7 Hills station

sydmariner

Bobby Charlton also played for them back in 79 too

booney

Blacktown have been a good club for nurturing juniors -I think Ryan,Amini and Ibini came to us from them .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb