• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021 FFA Cup

Rising Sun

MC are vs WP, so it's a 50% chance already noting WP can't compete in the ACL.
May be another path for Mariners to qualify.

The 1st ACL qualifying match is scheduled for 1st March. I assume all nominees have to be in some time before that.

With one round of 16 game still to be played, a busy fixture program in Jan, not to mention that we now seem to have the potential for high numbers of postponements, it seems unlikely that they could complete the FFA cup before the cut off for nominations.

Tevor

May be another path for Mariners to qualify.

The 1st ACL qualifying match is scheduled for 1st March. I assume all nominees have to be in some time before that.

With one round of 16 game still to be played, a busy fixture program in Jan, not to mention that we now seem to have the potential for high numbers of postponements, it seems unlikely that they could complete the FFA cup before the cut off for nominations.
Oz teams may eject not to play the ACL again given the current situation.

Huddo

Oz teams may elect not to play the ACL again given the current situation.
I doubt it.
It's seems the government's position will be to push to open border with the Omnicron. Spread the more infectious, less fatal, APL just need it to go through teams.

Forum Phoenix

I doubt it.
It's seems the government's position will be to push to open border with the Omnicron. Spread the more infectious, less fatal, APL just need it to go through teams.

".this virus replicates about 70-fold faster than the delta variant. And we see manifestations of that. For example, for somebody who's previously been infected with COVID, their chance of getting reinfected with omicron is almost 5½-fold higher than reinfection with delta."

Dr. Gregory Poland, infectious diseases expert and head of Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group.

Huddo

The NSW government doesn't care about reinfection, just hospitalisation and mortality. The other state Governments are a month from the same conclussion

pjennings

Buggered if I know. Should be a separate testing for them with priority given to their results as it was in previous waves (Not sure if this is a NSW wide issue or a CC Health District issue). As it is not only are hospitals under the gun but a number of tests sites can't open because of lack of staff.

Corsair

After watching MV vs WUN I think the knights are gonna be demolished.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred