• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/2023 Memberships

sydmariner

Just got this email today.
After a highly successful season it is almost time to look ahead to next season and the various membership packages that we have available.

Auto renewal has been delayed to allow our members more time to decide on whether they would like to renew and also to ensure we can offer the best membership packages for you.

More information shall be announced next week regarding our pricing and the new auto renewal date.

We apologize for the timing of this announcement.

Reactions: adz

Ironbark

'Auto renewal has been delayed to allow our members more time to decide on whether they would like to renew and also to ensure we can offer the best membership packages for you.'

People may want to upgrade coming out of covid disruptions and on the back of a good season with hopes for more of the same. Auto-renew them today and that opportunity for the club, and members, could be missed.
Not just up from navy, but 3 and 6 game memberships that could go full season

adz

Staff member
I think the wording is a bit confusing - extra time to decide on whether to renew? If we have auto renew setup we've already decided? Reading between the lines it sounds more like the plans haven't been finalised yet. Either way I will be continuing my membership but can understand why people are looking at that and wondering what's going on.

marinermick

I think the wording is a bit confusing - extra time to decide on whether to renew? If we have auto renew setup we've already decided? Reading between the lines it sounds more like the plans haven't been finalised yet. Either way I will be continuing my membership but can understand why people are looking at that and wondering what's going on.

I agree. The wording sounds ominous when delay could only mean good news for the reason listed by others.

The only bad news is if there will be games at other venues.

Corsair

'Auto renewal has been delayed to allow our members more time to decide on whether they would like to renew and also to ensure we can offer the best membership packages for you.'

People may want to upgrade coming out of covid disruptions and on the back of a good season with hopes for more of the same. Auto-renew them today and that opportunity for the club, and members, could be missed.
Not just up from navy, but 3 and 6 game memberships that could go full season
People might want to downgrade to a 3 or 6 game after the refereeing display this season. I'm in this category, still bent out of shape from Evans clearly cheating and not being held accountable. I'm considering a downgrade so i can see how things go with the officials obviously directing the outcome of games before i commit to a full season.

This might simply be a delay while they wait for a package price with Paramount to be available.

adz

Staff member
Yeah fair enough. I'd forgotten about the fuss that was kicked up around the Mudgee game, people saying they had already renewed their membership and if they'd known about that one they wouldn't have? Personally I think my wife and I only made it to 1 home game last season, for various reasons, but we will keep our membership going regardless. Everyone is in a different situation but wonder how many of those complaining go to all the home games anyway? And how many were complaining? Vocal minority?

Kilsin

Yeah fair enough. I'd forgotten about the fuss that was kicked up around the Mudgee game, people saying they had already renewed their membership and if they'd known about that one they wouldn't have? Personally I think my wife and I only made it to 1 home game last season, for various reasons, but we will keep our membership going regardless. Everyone is in a different situation but wonder how many of those complaining go to all the home games anyway? And how many were complaining? Vocal minority?
Exactly! I questioned the Mudgee game but Shaun did an excellent job of describing the benefits and reasoning behind the event which put me at ease. I go to around 90% of home games except when the league puts them at stupid times mid-week during work hours but hopefully a less covid more normal football next season so that doesn't impact us again.

FFC Mariner

People might want to downgrade to a 3 or 6 game after the refereeing display this season. I'm in this category, still bent out of shape from Evans clearly cheating and not being held accountable. I'm considering a downgrade so i can see how things go with the officials obviously directing the outcome of games before i commit to a full season.

This might simply be a delay while they wait for a package price with Paramount to be available.
My understanding is that the club were really angry about what Evans did to us.
The stitch up was the AL covering it up and nothing being done about the cheating

marinermick

You will be much closer to the stadium this season

Reactions: adz

midfielder

My reading of the Tea Leaf's & Tarot Cards .... is we have a new Director and a person who appears to want to take a more feet on the ground approach than MC from London....

Further I assume the new guy given his business experience wants growth in the membership base...

To this end, i think just maybe the newbie wants more information, and details from staff....

I actually see it as a good thing.... because to me, unless we plan to move to Canberra we are staying on the Coast.... so its down to planning and marketing and I dare say working with APL & Paramount timeframes...

FFC Mariner

The AL surely must have realised that this season was a train wreck. They failed at everything (good bloke though, ask him)
Probably right that they are recasting how next season works
PLus we now have a new director who is in the membership business who would want his say 1st

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark