• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023/2024 Fixture list

Meerkat

Turns out it is doable.
Will have a play around and see
I don’t want to sound negative. You know I’m usually on the positive train ?

But is anybody else looking at this and thinking it’s a train wreck of a season waiting to happen ??

Tassiemariner

As per last years press release - Western United have committed to play games in Tasmania again - https://wufc.com.au/news/hobart-double-header-to-lead-western-uniteds-tasmania-return

However - They really want both a Men's and Women's match on the same weekend played in Tassie, and as our TBC with WU in the ALM falls after the conclusion of the ALW regular season, I would be VERY surprised if that match is in Tasmania.

I've got WU's matches vs Adelaide scheduled for 20th and 21st of January pencilled in to be in Tasmania, with their 17/18th Feb matches as another option.

JoyfulPenguin

As per last years press release - Western United have committed to play games in Tasmania again - https://wufc.com.au/news/hobart-double-header-to-lead-western-uniteds-tasmania-return

However - They really want both a Men's and Women's match on the same weekend played in Tassie, and as our TBC with WU in the ALM falls after the conclusion of the ALW regular season, I would be VERY surprised if that match is in Tasmania.

I've got WU's matches vs Adelaide scheduled for 20th and 21st of January pencilled in to be in Tasmania, with their 17/18th Feb matches as another option.
Sounds like our match will be in Ballarat within then.

shipwreck

Is the 08th December game tagged for Gosford or a regional game?

I'm travelling from overseas trying to plan

Wombat

I don’t want to sound negative. You know I’m usually on the positive train ?

But is anybody else looking at this and thinking it’s a train wreck of a season waiting to happen ??
I really need to use some chopsticks on your fingertips. Its healing and you will be less contrary lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred