• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Andy

It's strange we don't have one of these, now that clubs are starting to release and sign players. Sources in Bold.

Some latest news:

Burns has agreed a stay at Adelaide for another year. Rejected offers from Tards, Sydney and Scum. Has a O/S clause too. Fox Sports

Sasa Ognenovski has agreed to join Adelaide for the next one or two seasons. SMH

Colosimo and Bertos have been released by Perth. Colosimo expected to go to Sydney and Bertos to Wellington. 442

Jamie Harnwell is being chased by QLD, with Ognenovski leaving and Reinaldo being chased by European clubs. Fox Sports

Michael Bridges is wanted as the Marquee player next year for Gold Coast Galaxy. Fox Sports

Feel free to add to this.......

Leedsmariner

Another one:

Leicester are interested in Joel Griffiths- 442

They can have the little prick Me

He should come with a cock whacking warning for all linesman in the Championship though Me

Sources have been added in bold

Andy

Would love for him to go to Leicester!

Couple more:

Andrew Durante is seeking an early release from his contract to join Wellington. Scum Forum

Musialik has offers from Melbourne and QLD, both in advance of $130,000. Is favouring the Pussycats though. Scum Forum

Adam D'Apuzzo is close to signing with Sydney. ABSW

There are a lot of players being linked with Melbourne and Adelaide ATM.

Andy

Plus a few more to leave on:

Wellington are looking to sign striker's Joel Porter next season and a new marque player, WBA's Kevin Phillips. SMH

Adelaide are after Jamie Coyne Scum Forum and 442 rumour mill

While, the Jet are also chasing Jamie Harnwell and David Tarka for Version 4. 442

Jocwa08

WOW!
Lots of movement, mariners never really changed
there team this year except a couple and it shows,
the players fit nicely.

Andy

thomas477 said:
Jardel has left NEW
They are chasing R.Griffiths and Jamie Harnwell.

Plus Denni wont get a contract extension. Simon Hill

EDIT- Laurent Robert is wanted as the Marquee player for Townsville Thunder next season. Really hate that Fecking name. SMH

Jesus

Jesus
Andy said:
Would love for him to go to Leicester!

Couple more:

Andrew Durante is seeking an early release from his contract to join Wellington.

Musialik has offers from Melbourne and QLD, both in advance of $130,000. Is favouring the Pussycats though.

Adam D'Apuzzo is close to signing with Sydney.

There are a lot of players being linked with Melbourne and Adelaide ATM.

Probably something to do with them not having to worry about finals, as well as the lure of ACL

Bear

Andy said:
...and Reinaldo being chased by European clubs.

Who, Accrington Stanley? Thats got to be the biggest crock of shit iv ever heard.

In other transfer news, David Zdrillic has signed for Manchester United  ::)

Andy

Bearinator said:
Andy said:

Who, Accrington Stanley? Thats got to be the biggest crock of shit iv ever heard.

Ease up. It came from this.
Roar courts Harnwell

By Marco Monteverde
    January 24, 2008

QUEENSLAND Roar has made a play for Perth utility Jamie Harnwell, with the player's agent Ritchie Hinton confirming the Glory star is considering the switch.

"The Roar are in with a very good shout," Hinton said.

The 30-year-old might also opt to stay at the Glory.

His ability to play in both attack and defence makes him a valuable commodity, particularly for the Roar, which could lose Sasa Ognenovski and Reinaldo.

Ognenovski is understood to have agreed to terms with Adelaide United and could join the club for its Asian Champions League campaign.

Reinaldo has attracted interest from clubs in France, Israel and his native Brazil.

Perth has parted ways with midfielders Simon Colosimo and Leo Bertos. Colosimo is expected to join Sydney FC, and Bertos is expected to play for Wellington Phoenix.

Bear

Ease up? I wasnt having a dig at you, I was saying... "Thats got to be the biggest crock of shit iv ever heard"

Andy

That's cool.

With more goals I could actually see Reinaldo as one of the best strikers in the league. There are only a couple players better than him with their back's to goal.

northernspirit

Bearinator said:
Andy said:

and Eggy has signed Didier Drogba for Dinamo Marinators ;)

Jocwa08

I know this has pretty much nothing to do with anything,
but when people mention players ive never heard of i look
at them in the new fifa08 game, and i looked Laurent Robert,
Joel Porter and Kevin Phillips and im a bit worried bout these
signings.
Laurent Robert is 77 skill.
Joel Porter is 56 skill.
Kevin Phillips is 74 skill.
I know that means nothing as to how they play
Aloisi is only 76 skill in the game.
Good signings if they can land them.

Bear

Andy said:
That's cool.

With more goals I could actually see Reinaldo as one of the best strikers in the league. There are only a couple players better than him with their back's to goal.

Now you must be taking the piss. Id have Zdrillic, Allsopp or Robinson over Reinaldo any day of the week

Andy

northernspirit said:
Bearinator said:
Andy said:

and Eggy has signed Didier Drogba for Dinamo Marinators ;)

Wouldn't be all that surprising.

Drogba will do whatever he can to get out of Chelsea ATM. ;)

Andy

Bearinator said:
Andy said:
That's cool.

Now you must be taking the piss. Id have Zdrillic, Allsopp or Robinson over Reinaldo any day of the week

No I'm not.

Those three guys are different types of strikers an can't really be compared with Reinaldo.

Allsopp's pace is probably the only thing that is better than Reinaldo.

Robinson doesn't even get to play up front for the worst team in the comp.

Zdrillic is just f*cking shite at everything he does.

Finishing and golas is all that lets him down. Do you think Viduka is shit when he plays for the Socceroo's?

Leedsmariner

Bearinator said:
Andy said:
That's cool.

You are surely not series???

Zdrillic??? Robinson???

I'd have Reinaldo over these two in a second

M4L

Leedsmariner said:
Bearinator said:
Andy said:
That's cool.

You are surely not series???

Zdrillic??? Robinson???

I'd have Reinaldo over these two in a second

Id prefer Harnwell over those guys ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members