• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Ozhammer

Nani pls
I seriously doubt we are in for any big name players, unless we lose a key player overseas. I think I would actually prefer it if we stayed as we are, as the group are settled and clearly all get on well. You can achieve much with that kind of cohesion imho.

Popeye

I seriously doubt we are in for any big name players, unless we lose a key player overseas. I think I would actually prefer it if we stayed as we are, as the group are settled and clearly all get on well. You can achieve much with that kind of cohesion imho.
Right you are friend. We seem to really work well as a unit right now and I don't want anything to hinder that. If we do go in for someone though we have Monty in charge so no worries that he will bring in the right kind of player and person to keep us on track.

midfielder

Inside Sport reporting Glory CEO wonders if PG can financially survive the recent announcement of the WA gov... and Nix must be similar... wonders aloud if WA gov will give some funds to PG to cover their losses...

From inside sport...

""
The Glory chief executive said he watched Mr McGowan's late night media conference with about 90 players and staff from both A-League men's and women's teams

He said the announcement was like being "hit with a sledgehammer".

"I can appreciate the reasoning behind [the decision] … but we need to ensure we look after families over east who want to get back," he said.

"Some of the regulations where you now have to isolate at home and everyone who is at home has to isolate around for 14 days, that's untenable."

He also highlighted the dire state of the club's finances after a challenging time throughout the pandemic.

"We're looking at millions and millions of dollars of losses and whether we can continue," Pignata said."""

style_cafe

Wanderers have appointed Rudan.

Worthy of a laugh.
It was only a matter of time really.
Continual losses with a handpicked side and unlimited budget and the coach continually being philosophical.
Makes me appreciate Monty so much more.
Do you think that`s the last we`ll see of Robinson?... :popcorn:

Tevor

Continual losses with a handpicked side and unlimited budget and the coach continually being philosophical.
Not sure he would get another opportunity, I think Corica will survive and Garcia has the disruption excuse. Otherwise most managers seem safe at the moment. Perhaps head back to the MLS.

turbo

Who here would take him on? Had all the resources he should need and couldn’t do anything with it. Would only work out worse for someone without deep pockets.

midfielder

Rumour on inside sport that the Cows are in trouble as losses are bigger than expected.

If so Miller won't have club maybe time to drop a hint if they fall over do you wants stay.

As a management they failed at almost every key area, prices way to high, failed their community engagement, let the council down, did not tell that prick with the cow bells to leave them at home.

Played a very dull style of football.

Hope it's not true as we don't need any team to fold.

FFC Mariner

Rumour on inside sport that the Cows are in trouble as losses are bigger than expected.

If so Miller won't have club maybe time to drop a hint if they fall over do you wants stay.

As a management they failed at almost every key area, prices way to high, failed their community engagement, let the council down, did not tell that prick with the cow bells to leave them at home.

Played a very dull style of football.

Hope it's not true as we don't need any team to fold.
1 twitter rant from an upset fan account.They are a Trainwreck but they will fix that - getting rid of their dud coach will help
They aren't going anywhere

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami