• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM CCM vs Scummers 27-04-2024

Tim

I personally think it’s a tragedy if the Jets fold and not a good sign for football, generally, in Aust. CCM and Jets have a great shared history which will be lost not to mention young kids coming through wanting to represent their home town etc. A real shame.

Corsair

I personally think it’s a tragedy if the Jets fold and not a good sign for football, generally, in Aust. CCM and Jets have a great shared history which will be lost not to mention young kids coming through wanting to represent their home town etc. A real shame.
it would be a tragedy but it's hard not to feel smug after their fans called for us to be ejected from the A-league a few years ago.

Avoca

Agreed. The F3 Derby is a good earner for both clubs.

LFCMariners

But seriously-

The Jest have been in decent form for the last month or so. Considering the occasion and the opposition, I expect they'll be playing on emotion tomorrow, they may well open the scoring or make it 2-0 early if CCM don't have their wits about them from kick-off. Key is to take a similar approach to the game against the Kants- stay composed and don't get caught up in the emotion, regardless of the scoreline. Bank on wearing them down, finishing strong and staying clinical.

The best scoring opportunities might well not start appearing until the final 20 minutes. Depending on signs of attrition from the Jest, I'd look to sub Reec on and time it with when CCM are starting to win the arm-wrestle in the second half (provided my prediction is correct). Perfect time to capitalise on a drop-off in pace and use Jing's speed and loping strides to get a breakaway from Danny's goal kick/ the midfield and capitalise.

FTS.

shipwreck

I had no idea about this stuff, anyone in the know explain the Breakers stuff and the attempt to not have the Mariners In the original HAL?

sydmariner

Who is the ref? Hopefully we don't get someone who will let the Scum kick lumps off us.

Dainel Elder

Tevor

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred