• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

PatientMariner

What's the deal with bay 16 this weekend? Set seats or first in find a space? Need the mega and drums in the middle of the bay, could barely hear Max and Michael from the back of the bay last week, which is why some of the chants sounded disjointed IMO? So friggen pumped for Saturday night!

Archie

What's the deal with bay 16 this weekend? Set seats or first in find a space? Need the mega and drums in the middle of the bay, could barely hear Max and Michael from the back of the bay last week, which is why some of the chants sounded disjointed IMO? So friggen pumped for Saturday night!
Mega will be in the middle of the bay and like last week it will probably be a free for all with the seats. We are marching from kibble park at 5:45 and we want all mariners fans whether you are in the army or not to join as a celebration

Corsair

Bit of feedback...I was in Bay 41, the chants at the semi were a much faster pace than usual, crowd tried to join in a few times and just couldn't get the pace right so everyone gave up. Go a bit slower and you might get more joining in.

sydmariner

So I have secured a single ticket in bay 8 after making a mistake and getting 2 tickets in the away bay. ( I have now resold these) travelling down tomorrow from QLD for a big night on Saturday. What time is everyone getting to the stadium?
pre game march from kibble park is at 5:45pm

AJames

Mega will be in the middle of the bay and like last week it will probably be a free for all with the seats. We are marching from kibble park at 5:45 and we want all mariners fans whether you are in the army or not to join as a celebration
Is there a separate gate for entry for those in the march? Gates don’t open until 6.15

style_cafe

The best ever atmosphere before a game was in Caxton St before the fictitious GF. The chant battle across the road was absolutely awesome. Hopefully that sort of atmosphere can be recreated prior to the gates opening

Archie

Is there a separate gate for entry for those in the march? Gates don’t open until 6.15
No don’t believe so. The march is meant to depart at 5:45 which I think is a bit too early so hopefully it gets delayed a bit.

Wombat

So I have secured a single ticket in bay 8 after making a mistake and getting 2 tickets in the away bay. ( I have now resold these) travelling down tomorrow from QLD for a big night on Saturday. What time is everyone getting to the stadium?
Last weeks semi final we went in 7pm but the club did ok and we got in with no delay unlike last year when it took 45mins to get in the ground.

adz

Staff member
I don't like how they keep trying to take attention away from the football and onto themselves - like marching around the stands in front of people. We're there to watch football, not a marching band. And some people might say they play the same few songs so many times you would think they'd be good at them by now.

Now I'm getting Facebook ads for trombones and shit. Good one!

Charlie1

Way to early for the March should be around 6.15 get to the ground 6.30 the initial crowd would be in the stadium and plenty of time before victory do there March.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred