• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Premiership decider - CCM vs AUFC

turbo

Hardest part for the club (its been an issue since day 1) is getting the word out to the majority of the CC population who have no idea what happened
Definitely need to go big trying to get on radio, socials, local news, etc

Not ideal timing for the squad to be flying out though. You’d prefer to make them available for interviews

MrCelery

Definitely need to go big trying to get on radio, socials, local news, etc

Not ideal timing for the squad to be flying out though. You’d prefer to make them available for interviews

To be fair, there is extensive reporting in the mainstream print and website media this morning. Wish it would be this way all season and not just when picking up the silverware.

marinermick

Loved how the whole crowd were involved in the chants, especially towards the end. Just brilliant.

Forum Phoenix and myself got up a “You’re in Farrell’s, in Farrell’s pocket” chant up in Bay 4 with Nestory in front of us. Nearly the whole bay joined in.

I think we have now surpassed all other clubs in consistent whole crowd involvement. Some clubs have their isolated chants but as a whole, we do the most crowd chants.

true believer

Loved how the whole crowd were involved in the chants, especially towards the end. Just brilliant.

Forum Phoenix and myself got up a “You’re in Farrell’s, in Farrell’s pocket” chant up in Bay 4 with Nestory in front of us. Nearly the whole bay joined in.

I think we have now surpassed all other clubs in consistent whole crowd involvement. Some clubs have their isolated chants but as a whole, we do the most crowd chants.
we could hear you in 39 .there's a few adelaide players that will wake up in a cold sweat after dreaming of
CCM stadium

Ben10

Faz, Maxi, Harry, Dan (captain), Alou, Tappy along with Sasha were all part of the "double-double" 2020 NPL squad under Monty / Serge along with a host of others that went on to play 1st grade for us - Hatchy, Windust, Mccarthyyy, J. Bayliss, Smylie, Tsekensis and Khoury plus one who should have done in L. Bayliss.

That was definitely a golden generation that Monty / Serge / Ken assembled
Winnings a habit and we started years ago

Archie

Thats great, in bay 16 we were instead singing "hes gonna cry in a minute, cry in a minute"

Big Al

There was a nervousness to it early. It was quite obvious some chants people wanted to go off but were holding back and then the last we are champions before the full time whistle was full of gusto and the nervous energy had gone.

turbo

There was a nervousness to it early. It was quite obvious some chants people wanted to go off but were holding back and then the last we are champions before the full time whistle was full of gusto and the nervous energy had gone.
Yeah I wasn’t too keen on that one even 2 up with a while to play. Didn’t think we would concede 3 but not tempting fate

Big Dog

I must have been just in front of you. I invited some newbies to the game and they loved all of the banter, especially being so close to the source. 😂

booney

To be fair, there is extensive reporting in the mainstream print and website media this morning. Wish it would be this way all season and not just when picking up the silverware.
The digital version of the SMH did not mention the game and the club's achievement.The sports section just full of the usual bullshit about the NRL,the Swans and GWS,the Waratahs ,the Wannabees and some cricket and horse racing.Also no mention of the Liberty A-league GF though Sydney FC are involved.

At least ABC radio reported the game and even mentioned the AFC Cup final.

priorpeter

It must have been a huge moment for you Pete, i watched on with a very strong feeling of jealousy but you definitely deserved to be there so close and so involved, happy for you mate, what a memory to have.
It actually all happened very quickly so still feels a bit surreal tbh!
Only got the call about 5 mins before FT that we would be doing the medal presentation 😂
What a night, what a team, immense to be involved in any way.

scoober

It actually all happened very quickly so still feels a bit surreal tbh!
Only got the call about 5 mins before FT that we would be doing the medal presentation 😂
What a night, what a team, immense to be involved in any way.
The guy Jimmy Giggle or whoever he is that did the preso with you after the game, does he have twisted testicles? All he does is scream into the mic in such a high pitch that my ears hurt everytime!!

FFC Mariner

The digital version of the SMH did not mention the game and the club's achievement.The sports section just full of the usual bullshit about the NRL,the Swans and GWS,the Waratahs ,the Wannabees and some cricket and horse racing.Also no mention of the Liberty A-league GF though Sydney FC are involved.

At least ABC radio reported the game and even mentioned the AFC Cup final.
SMH is only interested in the LNP, Rugby Union and Private schools. The N Shore agenda

pjennings

Just watched the replay. That save of Danny's from Irankunda late in the second half must be the save of the season for the League. Irankunda couldn't have hit it sweeter and would have assumed that Danny or any other keeper couldn't get to it. Phenomenal save!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred