• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 17 v the Drive Bys, sans Rudan

Wombat

Professional performance by us. The back 4 were brilliant especially Kaltak and Storm.
Niz and Maxy had super games.
Kuol did a brilliant job when he game on.

The penalty was absolute bullshit but happy to have conned the ref for 3 points. Wanderers are a decent side but we are better and should have won by a couple.

I was talking to a Columbian lady who came up from Sydney just to watch Angel play. She was extra gutted when i told her it was the only game all year he didn't start.

Max 3pts
Brian 2pts
Niz and Storm 1pt.

Corsair

Highlights for me:

- Vuka made an epic save.
- Subs way too late, suspect resting people.
- Edmo will bang goals when found by passes, improving every game
- Kuol monstered a tired Marcelo twice and it was beautiful to watch
- Reec needs to practice one on one with Vuka. A lot.

Coming out of these sort of games a winner is what Champions are made of...

Almost forgot, crucial 3 points and a very satisfying win. Momentum is extremely important at this point in the season.

FFC Mariner

A truly horrible game of football.They were desperate and pulled every trick they had to drag us down to their level and succeeded.
We rested key players and it showed.
Brandtman went ok. Theo....yeah less so.
Max was my MoM but Hally went close.
Faz needs to buy a lottery ticket. Very lucky boy.
Nailed on pen and you can tell when no one argues.
Onto Thursday and Asian glory

Last edited:

Coastalraider

We are obviously rotating some players through a really tough period of games, and have a couple of injuries still, but by the time we clear these multi game weeks and get to finals I expect our lineup to look like the below

Vuka
Faz, Kaltak, Dan, Storm
Ballard, Tapp
Barcellos, Torres
Edmo, Niz.

Strike such and Reec, Theo, Migzy, Kuol, Doka and Harry to come on as the game evolves.

Michael

I’m disappointed DWH can’t get a run even with congested fixtures and needing to start a junior player.

Whatever you might think of the bloke he deserves more of a shot than that.
Totally agree, probably the only harshly treated player this season really. I expected a lot from DWH this season.
Must’ve kicked Jacko in the shin on his first day.

turbo

He's shown absolutely nothing on the pitch to warrant being picked.
Don't forget that the coaching staff see him every day so there will be a reason why.
He’s shown as much as Kuol or Reec in the period where he was getting a chance in a dysfunctional team. Now we’ve had a very congested run of games and we won’t even put him on the bench.

Wombat

He’s shown as much as Kuol or Reec in the period where he was getting a chance in a dysfunctional team. Now we’ve had a very congested run of games and we won’t even put him on the bench.
He has shown nothing apart from 2 goals against the Stallions and even in that game he was constantly offside. I expected alot more but i always felt he was overated tbh.

Di Piz and Brandtman have bright futures. Kuol and Reec fight and press aggressively.....DWH does not.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
WELL, a win is a win is a win as Grandpa used to bellow , how good were our defenders , Nizzy's blinder of a pass to Reecy was outstanding , pity the f**king goal post ball magnet was activated , it appears that Dok's can take pelanty's now , still like to see 3Eddo take them I think....Bails done good , not up to a full start I reckon though, not yet anyway....Miggsy was pretty good , again, all in all a sufficient victory to keep the stats up....
f**k the irishman and his mobile phone , if i didnt know better P- were trying to catch him talking to the bench but didnt have their parabolic mic turned on , mind you , once again they didnt have their commentators brain switched on either ,well maybe part of Maccas.....

DWH who ?, did he back over the Jackos family cat at training or something, talk about vanished into the ether

Stuartmcateer

He has shown nothing apart from 2 goals against the Stallions and even in that game he was constantly offside. I expected alot more but i always felt he was overated tbh.

Di Piz and Brandtman have bright futures. Kuol and Reec fight and press aggressively.....DWH does not.
Tbh I don't think his game is suited to the way modern football is heading. He is more the little and large type who needs a big man to hold up around the box and he can make the little darts into the space.

Although in this team we don't seem to be able to slip those little balls in. The amount of times faz and storm could play that run in between the CB and the fullback but don't. Maybe it's because for 60 minutes they were waiting for Jing to make that run but wasn't so they just stop looking ??‍♂️

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred