• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 7 v WU. Spoon Bowl. Again.

Stuartmcateer

I have to play a six-a-side tournament in
Newcastle on Saturday. Forty predicted there.
Ouch. I imagine the pace of the football on show will be pedestrian in that heat.

I’m going to foo fighters Saturday night so hopefully there is an afternoon change blows in.
And Andy P will be there doing heart checks with his foundation!
Heartbeat is an awesome organisation and Andy is a top bloke.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Ouch. I imagine the pace of the football on show will be pedestrian in that heat.

I’m going to foo fighters Saturday night so hopefully there is an afternoon change blows in.

Heartbeat is an awesome organisation and Andy is a top bloke.
FOO FIGHTERS !...nice , oh shit, um, yeah bollocks to WU, COYY 4 Life :vhappy: :thumbup:

sydmariner

SHAUN F*****G EVANS FFS!!!

Josho Howe

Line up is out on fb/twitter/etc.. Reec and Di Pizio both getting a start. That’s a bold statement by MJ. I’m not convinced it’ll pay off but hopefully im wrong.
I'd have to disagree with this mate. Both have earned a start after solid contributions off the bench recently. Also can't forget we have got a must win away cup game on Wednesday so squad rotation makes sense.

turbo

I'd have to disagree with this mate. Both have earned a start after solid contributions off the bench recently. Also can't forget we have got a must win away cup game on Wednesday so squad rotation makes sense.
I’m on the fence about Reec. In limited minutes he didn’t seem to be working as hard as I’d like to see so I’ve got questions over how he’ll fare over 60-70 mins. Di Pizio on the other hand has been impressive so I guess it’s just whether he can do more of that for longer. If he’s got the legs for it he may be hard to unseat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred