• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Semi 2nd leg v Smurfs (Our Paradise)

Big Al

Maybe time to kick off this thread?

I hope we get a decent ref. Please let it not be Alireza Faghani. I actually like that he lets play flow. But against hackers like Sydney he would be giving them a distinct advantage.
Don’t give them any ideas

Insertnamehere

Whiney little bitch. Must be a slow news day.

So he grabbed Alou's shirt and alou hit him in the guts. I mean I played a lot of football albeit a different code and you could expect someone to hit you if you grabbed their jersey.

Suck it up Bratten. You should get a yellow for the shirt pulling.

Rising Sun

I don't think Jacko is in to the mind games, but if I was him I would be dropping into every interview and press conference what a challenge it was playing Friday - punishing game and travel schedule, players out on their feet with jet lag, no time to prepare for the game etc. Making sure it is firmly planted at the back of their minds that they couldn't beat us when we were running on empty and there for the taking.

And I would be having a private word with the refs boss and also making some very public statements enquiring on what the rules are for GKs for penalties (since the Wiggle seems to have been allowed to revert to the old rules), and also making a song and dance about what the tolerance is for gamesmanship overall in the case of penalties, eg. the GK who suddenly realises he needs to have a drink of water, clean his boots, write out his shopping list or whatever when the penalty taker is ready to go.

Given the very real prospect that it could go to penalties, and Redmayne is a master of the dark arts (whilst Vuka will just get on with it) we need to be putting the ref (and VAR) on notice to deal with any shenanigans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred