• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Aloisi Johnny Aloisi

Turps_Marinator

Massive news for the coast, its crazy to think how far we have come as a club in just 3 years. To have people like Vidmar, Aloisi, and assistant coach tobin on the coast is unbelievable. I remember sitting in the stands in season 1 with very small crowds thinking to myself maybe in 20 years we would have some big names up here but the central Coast Mariners FC really is leading the way and setting a good example to other clubs on how to operate a good football franchise. Unfortunatley I will miss the games on Sunday, was going down with Andrew (AKA DrummingMan) but forgot about my little cousins birthday and had already promised to go to a bbq! but would be oh so sweet to wipe the floor with sack-me-fc and show them that they are not the "Man U" of the A-league more like the Borussia Munchengladbach of the bundesliga! i.e Shit! anywayz will be back on deck for the melb game. Aloisi to score 1, Petrovski to score 1 and Sydney to score 1. Hope Aloisi at least plays half the game and it would be good to utilise his services as soon as possible.

~Floss~

Gigantor said:
is there a chant for Aloisi yet???? just curious...
I think the problem could be too many getting thrown around, too many variations.
Will rely on plenty of quality practice in the pubs and trains pre-sydney-match.
Come to think of it, we should do pretty well!

Deej

Gigantor said:

The obvious chant is Aloisi Johnny Aloisi....Aloisi Johnny Aloisi.

Although I also like.....

Aloisi's magic
He wears a magic hat
and when he saw the central coast
he said I fancy that
he didn't sign for Queensland
or Sydney coz there shite
he signed for the Mariners coz we are dynamite

Aloisi will play some part this weekend - he needs game time, he's very fit, and can't wait to get out there!

ballantyne

Andrew Kemeny is quoted in the Herald today re: Aloisi's wages " I could get two or three Michael Bridges for that". He is so so going to regret saying that.
Jonathan

priorpeter

i'm more than happy to get into that one.. simple, effective, should be easy enough to coordinate.. got my vote

northernspirit

ballantyne said:
Andrew Kemeny is quoted in the Herald today re: Aloisi's wages " I could get two or three Michael Bridges for that". He is so so going to regret saying that.
Jonathan
yeah but he failed to mention that we could get two juninhos and aloisi isnt as injury plagued ;)

promdi442

Gigantor said:

MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO THE TUNE OF THE FRENCH SONG ALOUETTE

ALOISI JOHNNY ALOISI

ALOISI JOHNNY IS OUR MAN

ALOISI JOHNNY ALOISI

ALOISI JOHNNY IS OUR MAN

ITS EASY  ITS EASY

ALOISI ALOISI

O-O-O-O-OOOOHHHH

Alouette, gentille Alouette
ALOISI JOHNNY ALOISI
Alouette je te plumerai
ALOISI JOHNNY IS OUR MAN

I had to leave out a couple of lines coz they were just too hard to get a rhythm to. But it could be a fun song sung with gusto

~Floss~

promdi442 said:
Gigantor said:

MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO THE TUNE OF THE FRENCH SONG ALOUETTE

ALOISI JOHNNY ALOISI

ALOISI JOHNNY IS OUR MAN

ALOISI JOHNNY ALOISI

ALOISI JOHNNY IS OUR MAN

IT?S EASY  IT?S EASY

ALOISI ALOISI

O-O-O-O-OOOOHHHH

Alouette, gentille Alouette
ALOISI JOHNNY ALOISI
Alouette je te plumerai
ALOISI JOHNNY IS OUR MAN

I had to leave out a couple of lines coz they were just too hard to get a rhythm to. But it could be a fun song sung with gusto
There's plenty of variations possible, like (for example)

ALOISI, JOHNNY ALOISI
ALOISI LOVES THE CENTRAL COAST

adz

Staff member
video overload in this thread lol

im sure there will be one everyone will just end up singing on the day

Ruben

As a new marinator and an Osasuna supporter I would like to correct that the chant to Johnny Aloisi in the "You Tube" video was from Osasuna supporters, not from Alaves. Long live the Mariners, the Marinators and Johnny Aloisi. Congrats to all involved in the marinator movement. Proud to be one!!

mariners4ever

northernspirit said:
for the sydney game...

aloisi hes our man, hes our man, hes our man
aloisi hes our man - he dogged sydney

love it northenspirit, we must use this tomoorow and whenever we play sydney

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads