• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALW CCM v Wellington at home - 6pm Sat 18th

Wombat

Imagine if Noah Smith had tried to clear the ball properly like these ladies. Instead of his pathetic 2 yd cut out......our boys can and will learn alot from these girls.
Also we have NEVER had this depth in Goalkeeping in the mens.

Top job ladies.

marinermick

Very impressed with Husband’s coaching in the second half. Tweaked a couple of things and made some timely subs.

My wife made the comment that she our players had a thoughtful style of play with thinking players, especially in the midfield. She was one hundred percent correct. I replied that the style of play is reflective of the style of coaching, tactics and player selection.

marinermick

As a side I met Jazmin’s Wardlow’s husband tonight. Lovely guy. Very tall. I asked if he plays and he said basketball. They both met in college where they had scholarships. I asked him if he has found a basketball team and he said the CC Crusaders have offered him a contract. Massive decision to leave basketball in the States and come and support your partner in Australia.

Last edited:

Kilsin

It’s because the back of the back of our home kit I believe
It annoys me more than it should that the home kit is yellow when the players are facing you and navy when they are facing away. Which is also why we can't wear it against Nix (or scum) because front clashes with their home kit and back clashes with the away.
Isn't that a "them" problem though?
It's our home game, we should be able to wear our home kit. This is why teams have a third kit!

adz

Staff member
It’s an us problem. You can’t expect other teams to invest in an extra kit because we want to have light and dark on the same kit. It’s not the smartest design.

well yeah, this too ?

Big Dog

Away strip again at home …what the actual f**k Liberty A League?
Had some mates attend their first Liberty League game yesterday. Didn’t realise we weren’t playing in yellow until we scored. ?

Had my family there watching. Will struggle to get them there again being forced to sit in the sun. Even though it was later it’s still uncomfortable. Having said that the kids that were down the front singing all second half were fantastic. Could hear them clearly and helped the atmosphere.

Lowlight was the lack of decision on the Wardlow foul. Clear knock to the knee forcing her off the field and no action taken. Apparently she’s hyperextended it. Hopefully not too serious.

The goal was really good. I do fear for our goal scoring potential though. Trimis I really like but she has the shot power and technique of a small child. #10 scored last week but in general play just isn’t enough of a threat imo.

All in all a solid performance from the girls though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred