• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALW R6 vs Victory - COYY

Rising Sun

Mariners should be able to do something they haven't been able to do in 2 of the 3 home games so far and that is wear yellow. The new all yellow shirt (front and back) that Shaun mentioned will be available although they will probably still be taking the tags off as they run out. (And desperately needed given that both of our kits clash with Vucks home kit.)

Victory looked like they were going to knock over top of the table Perth (who went into the game with a 100% record) away from home last week until Perth equalised with just about the last kick. They have 3 highly experienced Matildas in Kellond-Knight, Gielnik and Lydia Williams. Our girls have been improving in every game but this will be a tough one.

After 30 minutes under her belt last week, I would assume Faye Bryson will start but that would be tough on Annabel Martin who has been excellent. Casey Dumont must be almost ready to start, but again that would be tough on Courtney Newbon who has been almost impeccable.

Kick off 2pm Sunday.

true believer

Mariners should be able to do something they haven't been able to do in 2 of the 3 home games so far and that is wear yellow. The new all yellow shirt (front and back) that Shaun mentioned will be available although they will probably still be taking the tags off as they run out. (And desperately needed given that both of our kits clash with Vucks home kit.)

Victory looked like they were going to knock over top of the table Perth (who went into the game with a 100% record) away from home last week until Perth equalised with just about the last kick. They have 3 highly experienced Matildas in Kellond-Knight, Gielnik and Lydia Williams. Our girls have been improving in every game but this will be a tough one.

After 30 minutes under her belt last week, I would assume Faye Bryson will start but that would be tough on Annabel Martin who has been excellent. Casey Dumont must be almost ready to start, but again that would be tough on Courtney Newbon who has been almost impeccable.

Kick off 2pm Sunday.
bryson got a yellow card , again within 10 seconds of being on .
i think she needs another week on the bench , to reminder her of her responsibilities to the team .
this will be another big game for gomez and galic

Ozhammer

Was just coming on here to say the same. Commentary has been pretty poor tbh. A studs up challenge into the ankle is not a harsh yellow card.
:goodpost: This, I was doing my pieces over the ‘commentators’ saying the card was harsh, Goad raked her studs down the side of Martin’s ankle, so a slice of cheese was absolutely justified.

Still not seeing enough from Badawiya to suggest she should be starting ahead of Ras

true believer

:goodpost: This, I was doing my pieces over the ‘commentators’ saying the card was harsh, Goad raked her studs down the side of Martin’s ankle, so a slice of cheese was absolutely justified.

Still not seeing enough from Badawiya to suggest she should be starting ahead of Ras
i think we should be starting ras .while leaving trimis on the bench .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred