• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALW Semi Final vs Sydney FC

FFC Mariner

Absolute shambles. Link doesn’t work. Takes you to AFC Cup. Ticketek website has the semi final being played on April 21 vs Wanderers but then goes nowhere. Search for SydneyFC brings up the second leg at Leichhardt but not the first leg. The game literally does not exist on the ticketing website 2 days out from a semi final.
Absolute shambles.
CCM and APL organising something
What could possibly go wrong

Rising Sun

Absolute shambles.
CCM and APL organising something
What could possibly go wrong
And the 2nd leg - the biggest game of the season for the girls - has been organised to clash with the F3 derby and potential premiers plate deciding game for the men

I think senior CCM management interest in the girls team began and ended with Shaun.

Meanwhile Jets had sold 4,500 ticket for their ALW semi earlier in the week

Stuartmcateer

And the 2nd leg - the biggest game of the season for the girls - has been organised to clash with the F3 derby and potential premiers plate deciding game for the men
Do we have a lot of say in that as the away team? Surely we are at the mercy of the APL, home team and broadcaster. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Club "hope" the ticketek link will be up sometime this afternoon.
Sounds like a Ticketek problem rather than a club one 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rising Sun

Do we have a lot of say in that as the away team? Surely we are at the mercy of the APL, home team and broadcaster. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don't know whether it is incompetence on the part of the APL that the game is at a time that would limit what should have been a decent number of travelling fans, or just their general contempt for fans that they don't care. There are plenty of potential slots, I am sure there would be one that is suitable for the broadcaster.

My argument with the club is they do not appear to have made any protests or showed any signs that they think it's an issue. They ought to be running a bus to Leichhardt and encouraging as many fans to get down there as possible but they can't do that when they want as many as possible up in scumland as well.

Tbh with Shaun gone, it wouldn't surprise me if they looked to pull the plug on the girls team again.

turbo

My argument with the club is they do not appear to have made any protests or showed any signs that they think it's an issue.
Why would we expect to know if they did? Raising those objections should happen behind closed doors. If the club is airing its grievances with the APL it makes the league look even less professional. We as fans are not owed the level of transparency we often want.

Omni

Why would we expect to know if they did? Raising those objections should happen behind closed doors. If the club is airing its grievances with the APL it makes the league look even less professional. We as fans are not owed the level of transparency we often want.
Add to that a lot of league offices around the world have a penalty system in place for speaking ill of the league in public. We handed out some fun ones when I was working in the USL league office.

true believer

WHAT APL AND TICKETEK SHITE LOOKS LIKE
Ticketek
search

The page you're looking for doesn't exist.​

The event is either over, or is no longer on sale.​

Search for your next event experience above, or check out other great events on the Home Page.

Connect with us
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram
Get our app
Get it on Google Play Download on the App Store
Corporate
Legal
Help

contact us ? fat f'kn chance lossers !

Rising Sun

I finished up getting more invested in following the girls more than I intended or expected. I have been to every men and womens game in NSW this season home and away with one exception (when both played at different venues on the same evening earlier in the season).

I agree, I am not owed any transparency on any arguments that have been had. But as a fan/customer, I feel I am owed an explanation as to why I have been denied the opportunity to attend one of the biggest games of the season. And there may be a reasonable explanation - broadcaster demands; venue availability. So apologise to the fans and let us know what it is.

Because otherwise it leaves me to assume that the reason is they (the APL) just don't give enough of a fk about the fans to make the effort to find a solution, or SFC who just happen to share offices with the APL decided they wanted a time that minimised CCM fans attending, and the APL just acquiesced.

And if either of those are the case then the Mariners could step up with an apology instead - they can say they have all explored all options with the APL and unfortunately there is nothing that can be done. They don't have to say the APL are a bunch of tossers and we had a stand up row.

Because if the Mariners aren't disappointed enough by the situation to issue some kind of statement then it leads to the further assumption that they couldn't give a flying fk either.

true believer

yes you can buy tickets now. but once again !
you have to sit where they allocate you .which is in the rain for platinum .
you cant access your seats and if "you just sit where you want"
of course the walk up sydney fans may buy your seat .
refusal to sit in the rain , will get goons set upon on you,,,,,,, again .

ticketek , excellence in f**king over the punter .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred