• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Armageddon Thread

Pirate Pete

Its not retrospective either. So what's the point? Pricks like Obeid wouldnt have been caught
Obeid was state. There is an ICAC.

Federally there is not. Labor promised one.
Liberals really really want one. One that will do nothing.

As I said I thought I heard the draught report was sat on a desk in Canberra.

midfielder

NSW today 35K
VIC 17K
QLD 7.5K
SA 3K

plus those missed.... estimates QLD is much higher... I remember the article about 4 weeks ago that said by the end of Jan we would be at 200K per day.... looks like we are heading that way...

Its kinda out of control right now... She who must be Obeyed... says she believes they want a broad spread in summer as they [they being gov] don't want an outbreak in winter...

BUT FMD they are big numbers...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'm going to assume that they have estimates of actual numbers. While those numbers would be kept under wraps, I'd be curious as to what they'd be - because we know there are far more cases than those, given it's now extremely difficult to get tested.

Down here there are lengthy queues of 50-100 cars even an hour and a half before sites open.

Insertnamehere

NSW today 35K
VIC 17K
QLD 7.5K
SA 3K

plus those missed.... estimates QLD is much higher... I remember the article about 4 weeks ago that said by the end of Jan we would be at 200K per day.... looks like we are heading that way...

Its kinda out of control right now... She who must be Obeyed... says she believes they want a broad spread in summer as they [they being gov] don't want an outbreak in winter...

BUT FMD they are big numbers...
Odds are those numbers are double to triple everywhere.

Who is she who must be obeyed?

dibo

From the toots:
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/hea...ut-could-you-tell-us-where-the-f**k-they-are/

Betoota crossing the line into actual commentary:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-140021.png
    Screenshot_20220105-140021.png
    630.4 KB · Views: 16

dibo

Betoota can't even satire anymore. Its just super pointed commentary. Aren't disasters meant to be the making of politicians.? Its a free hit
I mean, making tests free is a no-brainer. The barely sentient haystack running the UK got his feeble mind around it, but ScoMo doesn't want to because he wants to protect retailers?

How could a bloke be so addled as to not understand that siding with Gerry Harvey over *everyone else* is a dumb call?

And people who can't get tests and know nobody else is testing may be extremely wary of going out anywhere, so it f**ks the economy too.

pjennings

Bet case scenario for 5-12 year olds is that only 1/3 will have one dose but they want all kid a back first day. I remember bringing up 3 snotty nosed kids in that age group. This will spread like wildfire through the schools.

It is all very well that on the whole kids aren't affected as much. But imagine when they take it home and take out their family. Can you imagine what will happen to businesses then when all their workforce has to isolate.

Last edited:

pjennings

Good thing is that moving forwards we'll have no idea whatsoever what the numbers are, now that a positive RAT won't require a PCR.

One could be forgiven for assuming that policy is purely to make the numbers look artificially better.

The absence of leadership in this country is diabolical.
As they say - what you can't measure - you can't manage.

Looks like - we don't want to manage it so why bother measuring.

dibo

We sent kid #1 to daycare on Tuesday. Logic was that while things are shit right now, at what point is it going to be better? Given that, and that she can't be shut up at home forever, might as well keep things normal.

Aaaaaaanyway, now she's a close contact.

midfielder

^^^^

Our youngest is 32.... had not considered how hard this must be for parents especially of pre school age....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami