• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australia Cup

sydmariner

Forum Phoenix

Hey everyone,

I can't set up my optus box to record 10play and I don't see an Australia cup section in their sports section where they have the A league and Socceroos etc... Will be working Sunday when the game is on. Really appreciate anyone who can tell me how I can view it.

Thanks
FP

Ironbark

Hey everyone,

I can't set up my optus box to record 10play and I don't see an Australia cup section in their sports section where they have the A league and Socceroos etc... Will be working Sunday when the game is on. Really appreciate anyone who can tell me how I can view it.

Thanks
FP
I've only checked the 10play app on my phone but they've been putting up the Australia Cup games in full the same day as they played, so far.
I checked because I might also miss it and have to watch a replay

Big Al

Hey everyone,

Thanks
FP
Definitely setup the 10 play app on the corner of the desk or where ever.

Maybe the radio boys might be doing a call to

Rising Sun

Hey everyone,

Thanks
FP
On a more helpful note - it is missing from the sports section for some reason, presumably in error, but you can find it via the search bar and all this year's games are up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami