• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

pjennings

Might also want to look at W R Carpenter companies and the Howard family. Self described suburban solicitors don't appear for their family before the High Court. And of course a man of conviction surely wouldn't supply wheat for oil in defiance of UN sanctions. And yes there is much more.

As for the great cricket lover he was asked early as a PM by I think Jim Maxwell what was the last Test match he had been too. He described his father taking him to his first test match (and last before his prime ministership when he was around 21) in 1946 in which Sid Barnes supposedly gave his wicket away (according to my father among others) when he made 234 because he did nor want to pass Bradman's 234.

He was always a guest as the PM to Test cricket and I assume because of his 'great cricket lover' persona still is.

So his first Test match 1946, next Test match at the earliest 1996 and yet he probably has never had to put his hand in his pocket.

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

Long read but this mob who have bought into Victory look dodgy as. In another place someone suggested that they might be the sort of people who move money around the world.
I mean, buying losss making businesses with other peoples money...........dubious past criminal records etc etc.

Melange

Long read but this mob who have bought into Victory look dodgy as. In another place someone suggested that they might be the sort of people who move money around the world.
I mean, buying losss making businesses with other peoples money...........dubious past criminal records etc etc.

Should suit victory perfectly then. Are they the mob that loaned Muscat & Brebnar money to bet on ALeague matches?

sydmariner

Pirate Pete

Sage has handed Perths license back, receivers running the club.
If what he says is true I can't blame him. I don't know how much he's worth, but he reckons it's cost him several million over the years.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ory-go-into-receivership-20230722-p5dqfn.html
ti14w1hr4gdb1.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred