• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

style_cafe

the cowboys have a limitless check book it would seem.
yet dispite buying davila and noone .have lost derbyshire and replaced him with the brittle tommy juric .
they seem to have spent nothing on defenders ,outside uskok who is just a polder .
added dds to that . it may be the most expensive side in the A-league .

i think they'll have even less goals in them and could be the most expensive flops in A-league
history.

i hope this isn't another famous last words . but as long milicic and jolic run that .
plastic side . there maybe many lol's to come
Totally agree mate, the only reason I didn`t include them on questions for Shaun thread was because ,as a new club,they have an enlarged salary cap.
Similar to WSW & WU when they came in... :popcorn:

booney

Kamsoba is quick and tricky but often freezes when he gets in to the penalty area-a bit like Muz when he played with us.

pjennings

TCT would not be a bad squaddie imho.
I think he would only be a squaddie by the fact that hos wages would be low because of his injury problems. I would expect him to start next to Marcos if we signed him. (I'm assuming no big name striker will be added)

style_cafe

Wombat

An interesting football chat with Helsingor FC and Swansea City owner Jordan Gardner in which he discusses the A League and the Mariners (9.30-20.00 mins)
Interesting chat BUT keep him away from us!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So, are the HAL teams gonna do the bubble thingy like the NRL did to save the season ?….as it stands I think the FFA Cup is just about pointless this year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami