• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bring something

Mcchicken

:piano:

How do you all feel about bringing something to generate some real NOISE at the next home game (secong leg of the  semi's). Imagine if we could all bring an instrument or something that creates noise.  Be it a trumpet, tambourine, cow bell or saucepan and spoon. Imagine the noise we couild all generate and the atmosphere it would create. What do you think?

Davo

Generating noise is good, but if everyone brought an instrument it would be too chaotic and out of time.

Bringing your loudest singing voice is probably the best idea.

fish

600 tambourines, now theres a thought  :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

drums are the go for maximum impact.

if we all bring a saucepan and spoon , what are all the women going to do at home !!
( yes I am married and yes my wife just slapped me)
but I dont care were  PREMIERS  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

MrCelery

I agree, but it should not be just musical instruments. We're going to be presented this weekend with the Premier's Plate (I think), so we should be lifting off the Scumcastle roof with colour and noise, and reminding the Squadrunts that we're winners and rub their noses in it! We should have a huge special TIFO display to thank Lawrie and the boys.

I've already been down to Spotlight and bought up 6m of yellow material for large flags (some left over for anyone that has spare poles and needs a flag), and I'll contribute 200 yellow balloons.

It's not that expensive when you consider that it's not every day you get to celebrate being:

[size=30pt] :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: F@%king champions!!!! :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:[/size]

Let's make it a huge one!

loco

i couldnt agree with you more, but we gotta get everyone standin and jumpin around gettin into it, im sick of people tellin me to sit down in the marinators bay

Bex

MrCelery said:
I've already been down to Spotlight and bought up 6m of yellow material for large flags (some left over for anyone that has spare poles and needs a flag), and I'll contribute 200 yellow balloons.

Yeh, we need some dirty big flags like scumcastle had at our game, except ours will looks heaps better cos they won't look like baby shit brown. How big would they have been? 1.5 or 2m square?

Whats the best thing to use for flag poles for those big flags? I'm thinking electrical conduit, but it will probably bend too much?

Bex

DJ said:
The plate will be presented at our home game
even so, its the first time we'll be seen in public after getting the premiers news. Anyway, I'm sure the Marinators will put in 100% as they always do.

Mcchicken

Tell your friends and family to tell their friends and family and everyone who is going to bring something that makes noise. We got two weeks to get the messege out. I dont know how but perhaps tell the local paper. Imagine it

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Davo

Ahhh remember when we use to bring our box of Celery to the game to hand out in the Bay... good times.

What ever happened to that?

adz

Staff member
one week someone decided to go for a graze after half time and got food poisoning

kevrenor

Davo said:
Ahhh remember when we use to bring our box of Celery to the game to hand out in the Bay... good times.
I believe that instead of waving (or eating) them some dickheads threw them and they were banned as potential missiles. 

meldraco

if today was anything to go by i dont think the colour yellow will be in short supply at either game....I think every 4th person I saw today was wearing Mariners gear..a yellow wave is allready moving over the coast

fish

I put 4 of those car flags on in newcastle today , all broken off lol
had 20 of them in the car, youll never stop me you bogans

MrCelery

Davo said:

Is that you Claus von Hymenlicker???

MrCelery

Bex said:
Yeh, I wore my Mariners cap up to the Newcastle office today hehe
Have a big 'Go Mariners' poster over my desk in Newcastle! Lots of comments and green faces!

Part_Timer

im making up about 20-30 small flags (yellow, blue and white)to pass out to anyone willing to wave them during tifo display and our many goal celebrations and a new banner for old mate holland...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred