• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Corsair

I thought the airline did make a formal complaint to the AOC in writing..... either way they're all wearing a uniform. Surely these athletes are aware by now that when your in uniform your behaviour reflects that of the greater team and is subject to intense media scrutiny.
They made a complaint but not a formal one.

turbo

What is the airlines responsibility in supplying the alcohol?"
Reports I saw said the rugby blokes were helping themselves and raiding the galley. Definitely seems like it got out of hand and obviously it’s not ok but it’s a tricky situation with a lot of young people involved and some pretty unusual circumstances due to covid.

Wombat

Reminds me how I got involved in booze fueled misbehaviour on a flight from Vanuatu once.
The connecting Qantas flight from Brisbane was tipped off and we were split up and refused alcohol.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-...behaviour-on-flight-home-20210803-p58fkw.html

Sounds like the rugby types were drinking the duty free after shave too.

Rugby Australia is investigating allegations of bad behaviour from the Australian men’s rugby sevens team on their flight home from the Tokyo Olympics.

The details of what occurred on the flight are yet to emerge but the Australian Olympic Committee and Rugby Australia are aware of the alleged incidents, which are believed to involve drunken behaviour and leaving the plane bathrooms in a mess. Japan Airlines has reportedly complained to the AOC.

Pfft.....lightweights! I have been refused entry to Belgium at 6am by Machine Gun-toting cops (Pogues concert) had to leave Rome a day early and hide in a church as the train wasn't available for 4 hours (school Football trip) and I bet they haven't been thrown out of Centre Court Wimbledon.

booney

Lots of love on the Celtic fans forums for Tom Rogic-he has had two good performances in the last week-scored a goal in a 6 nil rout of Dundee in a SPL match and was a standout in a 3 nil win over Czech team Jablonec in a European match last night.Having Ange as a manager would suit Rogic's style of play.

true believer

A-League and Australian transfer news and rumours: Alou Kuol scores on debut for Stuttgart II​

facebooktwitter

FOOTBALL
3H AGO

A-League and Australian transfer news and rumours: Alou Kuol scores on debut for Stuttgart II​

Alou Kuol
It's off-season for the A-League and many competitions in Europe, but transfer news surrounding Australian talent - both domestic and overseas - never stops.

Sporting News rounds up all the transfer tidbits and rumours surrounding Australia's domestic competition and national team players.

EXPLAINER: Paramount+ - Australian rights holder for Socceroos, Matildas, A-League, W-League more

FIND OUT MORE : Stay up to date with all news about Paramount+

August 15 - Alou Kuol scores on debut for Stuttgart II​

Former Central Coast Mariners forward Alou Kuol has hit the ground running in Germany by scoring on his competitive debut for Stuttgart II.

Starting in their Regionalliga Sudwest clash against RW Koblenz, Kuol scored his side's third and final goal in the 86th minute to secure a 3-0 win.

The 20-year-old enjoyed a strong pre-season with his new German club and also scored on debut in a friendly for the first-team in July.

go kid go

Corsair

That was "the other goal he scored", not the one the other day.

Unless you were being sarcastic, in which case. Carry on as you were
No sarcasm. So the other goal was the goal that this video showed but is the goal that he scored the other day against the other team that was the other goal that...omg i'm exhausted! So we've only really seen the "other goal". Not this non-friendly debut goal? Is this latest goal viewable somewhere?

Big Al

No sarcasm. So the other goal was the goal that this video showed but is the goal that he scored the other day against the other team that was the other goal that...omg i'm exhausted! So we've only really seen the "other goal". Not this non-friendly debut goal? Is this latest goal viewable somewhere?
The video was his first goal for them (was poor placement by the article to make you think it was the goal whin fact it’s an old video). Have a look and it’s 6-1 or something.

I saw a mini match on Twitter from someone and they won 3-0 and Koul scored with a header from a corner in the 83rd minute for stutguartt II

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred