• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Tevor

I dont think that fits with the way we work especially with recent investment. Loan a senior player to plug a hole? Sure. Loaning young players when we have other options that may develop and get us a return on investment ? Nope. We've got Aquilina and Kuzevski who both have potential to grow and make moves. Roux for extra cover.
Spot on, maybe the Mariners of old but not any more. Also don't forget that he signed with the Cows and we didn't get any cash for him so why do him a favour now.

He should look at a loan deal to another SPL team in my opinion to get some minutes. Dundee are last and need defensive reinforcements.

Tevor

This to me is why Arnie should have played Langerak in the NZ game and not the Wiggle. Sounds like Matty has a real struggle on his hands at Copenhagen with the other keeper publicly stating his views that he isn't as good as him. If Matty can't find playing time then Langerak must come into serious contention. If only Arnie made sense with his decisions I would feel more comfortable about the WC. Would have been a good opportunity for Langerak to show what he has got but no lets give a run to the Wiggle has a thank you fore the penalty shoot out.

Tevor

Birraz had a start last night however Dundee went down 1 nil and a red card to a striker. Glad he isn’t totally on the outer. Lewis hasn’t been seen in a squad for some time, not sure if he is injured or on the outer. If not injured he should try for a loan.

Meerkat

Birraz had a start last night however Dundee went down 1 nil and a red card to a striker. Glad he isn’t totally on the outer. Lewis hasn’t been seen in a squad for some time, not sure if he is injured or on the outer. If not injured he should try for a loan.

He started, got blamed for the one goal and they continue to hate him. It’s proving very, very painful for Birraz in Scotland ?

StensnessGOAT

Any news on Kye Rowles and Gianni Stensness fitness? Any chance of them making the World Cup? Both played for Australia in the past year but not the last few squads because of injury.

Tevor

Any news on Kye Rowles and Gianni Stensness fitness? Any chance of them making the World Cup? Both played for Australia in the past year but not the last few squads because of injury.
Kye still hasn’t played in the SPL since his injury , I think he has missed his chance which is a real bummer. Don’t think Gianni was any chance even without the injury and only just back from a long recovery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred