• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club PT 2

Shaun Mielekamp

Hey everyone, I haven't been on for a while I was lucky enough to sneak in a quick holiday. I was expecting to come on and see the "where's Shaun" posts but seems a bit quiet.

What's on everyone's mind and is there anything I can update anyone on?

Also want to say a massive thanks to everyone who travelled to WSW - it was one of the most impactful travelling support I've experienced. This one made a huge difference and hearing the players and coaching staff all praise the fans post match showed it made a genuine contribution to how well they played.

Shaun Mielekamp

1 quick thing

When will the matchday experience change? New stadium management but no change.
The main changes will happen once they have appointed a naming rights partner.

I can say that behind the scenes things have never been better.

what match day changes would you like to see? I'd be keen to put forward to them all ideas as I have found them brilliant to work with.

marinermick

what match day changes would you like to see? I'd be keen to put forward to them all ideas as I have found them brilliant to work with.

Have you checked “Marketing Ideas to Help The Club” thread? Some ideas in there

FFC Mariner

Well, for starters, the catering options. Food/Bev at CCS is awful compared to other grounds. The options on Saturday night were light years ahead. I appreciate that food trucks etc on Dane Drive is probably not a goer due to CCC and the Leagues club but the grassed area on the western side could be used - when there are double headers, having decent food/drink will entice people out of Bay Road/Hotel Gosford etc and into the ground a bit earlier.

marinermick

Well, for starters, the catering options. Food/Bev at CCS is awful compared to other grounds. The options on Saturday night were light years ahead. I appreciate that food trucks etc on Dane Drive is probably not a goer due to CCC and the Leagues club but the grassed area on the western side could be used - when there are double headers, having decent food/drink will entice people out of Bay Road/Hotel Gosford etc and into the ground a bit earlier.

Proper craft beer (not Furphy like a few years ago), some shade and a couple of decent food trucks and I would do some pregames on the lawn behind the western stand.

Tevor

100%, we travel to the game and eat either before or after. Eating at the ground is just not an option due to the quality. Did an away trip to Adelaide a few years ago and had great food at the ground.

turbo

Proper craft beer (not Furphy like a few years ago), some shade and a couple of decent food trucks and I would do some pregames on the lawn behind the western stand.
Furphy is a mile in front of the garbage the main bars serve. 4 pines isn’t bad but it’s one tent in the corner of the ground. If more than a handful of people have the same idea you’re stuffed.
Don’t get me wrong I’d love a more readily available premium option too but going from great northern to furphy would be a huge step up.
And ditto to the other comments about not eating at the ground, I might get some chips to keep the kids happy but I can’t see any reason I’d eat at the ground the way things are.

Kripple

Hey everyone, I haven't been on for a while I was lucky enough to sneak in a quick holiday. I was expecting to come on and see the "where's Shaun" posts but seems a bit quiet.

What's on everyone's mind and is there anything I can update anyone on?

Also want to say a massive thanks to everyone who travelled to WSW - it was one of the most impactful travelling support I've experienced. This one made a huge difference and hearing the players and coaching staff all praise the fans post match showed it made a genuine contribution to how well they played.
Hi Shaun. With a 4 week break after this Sunday before our next home game are there any plans to get into schools to try to build interest whilst the team is going well and playing an attractive brand of football? We have a number of big home games in Dec and Jan.
How many schools visits have been made since the end of last season?
The team deserves to have big crowds the way they are playing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami